• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the best episode ever

* Ho-Oh declares Ash a Pokémon Máster and finally befriends him. It talks about how Ash saved the world numerous time and says his friends too were crucial in that. Then Ash and his friends, Prof Oak, and Delia go to a tropical island full of Eevee.

* Ash's Pokémon at Oak's do their own tournament.

Ash comes back from the UB-world and battle with necrozma and notices a small time skip.
Alolans have now gyms and league.

Ash wants to participate.
has a full battle with Mallow.

Battle:
Litten vs Phantump, ash wins but litten got grass typing but evolves
Torrcatvs Shiinotic; torrcat start good with fake out and a fire attack but shinotic makes it hard to take down, but wins
torrcat vs Tsareena; torrcat tries fake out but it doesnt work becuse of queenly majesty and gets knocked down in the first turn by its signature move.

then rematch after 10 episode:
Mallow has a trevanat by then and Ash has Incineroar.

Pokeshipping is confirmed as canon. Lol
No, Amourshipping is confirmed to be not one-sided :p

As for the best episode, an episode near the end of the whole anime where Ash is fighting the "Ultimate Villainous group" composed of every single villain (like Rainbow Rocket). Ash and his current companions start out strong, however they are ultimately stopped and surrounded by the TR cohorts and the past villainous leaders (and Faba, idk). Ash seems like he is screwed, when suddenly a deux ex machina moment happens, where every single one of Ash's companions come out of nowhere and help him. In the end, Ash confronts and fight Giovanni, and they duel it out. Ash wins, somehow fulfilling his goal of being a Pokemon Master, kills or at least incapacitates Giovanni and after everything is cleared up he and his friends have a party or something. This episode is a special, one hour long episode and the next few episodes will wrap up the anime, with hopefully Ash and Serena getting together.

Last edited:
What about Gary?

Didn't he turn to a super saiyan or something and fly away from the anime like he never existed?

Best episode ever: Serena meets Gary and suddenly we realize she mistook Ash for Gary and all her memories were actually of Gary. Lol... Plot twist, it was actually Samuel Oak who helped her off the ground when she was at camp.

I think the users would much prefer Dawn. I think the producers tried too hard with Serena and Ash. I think that people will appreciate the strong friendship between Ash and Dawn which makes them easier to fall in love especially as Ash is oblivious that Serena likes him until the end. Also, Ash and Misty would be a nice combo - people that fight, come together (it's like every rom-com!! LOL)

It would be nice to see an episode where Team Rocket reunites with some of their old Pokemon.

Ideally, I would like to see them reunite with Arbok and Weezing. But I know that is kind of impossible, because that would mean they would have to find a reason to travel to Hoenn, and that's unlikely to happen anytime soon. Same goes for Chimeco still at James' summer mansion.

The way I can see them reuniting with some of their old Pokemon is, if either Jessie or James decide to take on a Grand Trail of their own, or get involved in some sort of battle that requires a full team of Pokemon. They can recall their pre-Unova Pokemon still at HQ like Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine, and Mime Jr.. or their Kalos Pokemon like Inkay, and Gorgeist. Maybe Dustox migrated to Alola and happens to meet up with Jessie.

Team Rocket may not be the "main" protagonists. But they've been around just as long as Ash, and many fans grew up and got attached to them and their Pokemon. They deserve a reunion too.

Last edited:
Ash wins the league of whatever region he's in.

Pokeshipping is confirmed as canon. Lol
No, Amourshipping is confirmed to be not one-sided :p
Or maybe between Misty and Serena, Ash chooses Dawn. :p
Not that it will ever happen because Ash will never age.
As much as I am an Amourshipping fan, I have to say, the best scenario for Ash's romance is that he and Gary ends up together and the two decides to have a happily ever after in Pallet Town.

Ash wins the league of whatever region he's in.
As much as I am an Amourshipping fan, I have to say, the best scenario for Ash's romance is that he and Gary ends up together and the two decides to have a happily ever after in Pallet Town.

Yes totally agreed with your ship. But Ash winning wouldn't be the best :c

For me it wouldn't just be one episode, it would be an arc that is scattered throughout the series. It would be the original idea for the Team Plasma arc if the two episodes from BW weren't scrapped and aired on the date they were intended to be aired on.

Anyways I think the original plot would have followed a similar plot to the BW games with Team Plasma's goal to be liberating Pokemon, with Team Rocket possibly getting involved as well as Ash and the group. There possibly could have been a league interruption similar to the games for the climax as well with both Zekrom and Reshiram being involved in it.

Also N would obviously be the other hero while Ash is the hero as well and N could have possibly been Ash's main rival in the series.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom