• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the best episode ever

A sort of "It's A Wonderful Life" episode where Ash wishes he never existed. His "guardian angel" character takes him all over the world to see what effect it has on everyone.
1. Young Serena is lost in the forest near Oak's summer camp, but there is no Ash to save her. She goes mia, and either no one is able to find her, or she is found weeks to months later mentally scarred and abused.
2. Misty is still stuck under the harsh criticism of her sisters at the Cerulean gym, and her self-esteem takes a severe dip. She is shy and doesn't speak up for herself, and eventually stops performing in all of her sisters' shows.
3. Brock stays the leader of the Pewter gym, as Flint never reveals himself to him. He is a good caretaker of his brothers and sisters, but resents his parents for leaving them.

I don't have time to write out the rest of it, but if anyone else has any ideas for this episode, please reply!!

A sort of "It's A Wonderful Life" episode where Ash wishes he never existed. His "guardian angel" character (Jirachi? I know it's only supposed to appear once a millennium, but the anime definitely doesn't care about that factor anymore as it's appeared several times) takes him all over the world to see what effect it has on everyone.
1. Young Serena is lost in the forest near Oak's summer camp, but there is no Ash to save her. She goes mia, and either no one is able to find her, or she is found weeks to months later mentally scarred and abused.
2. Misty is still stuck under the harsh criticism of her sisters at the Cerulean gym, and her self-esteem takes a severe dip. She is shy and doesn't speak up for herself, and eventually stops performing in all of her sisters' shows.
3. Brock stays the leader of the Pewter gym, as Flint never reveals himself to him. He is a good caretaker of his brothers and sisters, but resents his parents for leaving them.

I don't have time to write out the rest of it, but if anyone else has any ideas for this episode, please reply!!
I have more!!
4. Tracey never gets to meet Professor Oak, and... well, that's it. Ash didn't really affect Tracey too much to be honest. He just never becomes a famous Pokemon watcher??
5. May starts her journey with Torchic but can't stand being out in the wild for very long. She goes home pretty quick.
6. Dawn does well on her own for a while, but is so discouraged after losing her first contest that she just quits and goes home. Her mother is extremely disappointed in her, and she lives a very boring life.
7. Ash had literally no impact on Iris whatsoever, especially around when they met, so Iris just kinda does her own thing. ...Someone expand on this, I'm sure there's got to be SOMETHING.
8. I've got an alt. for Serena. Serena's motivation for leaving the house was literally just Ash, so without him, she becomes a professional Rhyhorn racer. She's mildly successful, but depressed, feeling like a part of her is missing that she'll never get to find.
9. Clemont and Bonnie never get the Lumiose gym back from Clembot, and the site is closed off to everyone by authorities. Clemont's Pokemon are never rescued from inside.

I'm not going to write about the SM characters because I'm not caught up there. Feel free to expand as you wish!

The conclusion is, Ash realizes the impact he's had on these people, and ends up staying the way he is. Yaaaaay~

A sort of "It's A Wonderful Life" episode where Ash wishes he never existed. His "guardian angel" character takes him all over the world to see what effect it has on everyone.

Pikachu is put to sleep because no one will try to take a Pokemon that's unwilling to go in its pokeball and shocks all who come close to it.

Pikachu never learns to love a human and never gets a chance to.

They already made that.

Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions
Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!
- Mew is literally in the title of the movie.
- Aren't Celebi and the Legendary Beasts in that movie as well?
- The whole movie is about looking for Ho-Oh, Marshadow plays a big role, as well as the Legendary Beasts.

- Mew is literally in the title of the movie.
- Aren't Celebi and the Legendary Beasts in that movie as well?
- The whole movie is about looking for Ho-Oh, Marshadow plays a big role, as well as the Legendary Beasts.
They are very small parts of the movie and plot doesn't revolve around them.

"An alliance crossing dimensions! Satoshi-Gekkouga and the Rainy Day Hero Froppy!!"

We've long since wrapped up the XY series, so this won't actually be happening anytime soon, but here's an idea I actually got from a dream I had in late 2015:

Serena's Braxien evolves into a Delphox, and she enters a Pokémon Showcase. The gimmick in this particular Showcase is that you have to try to perform as best you can to the tune of a piece of classical music which an orchestra plays during your Performance. Serena ends up with Offenbach's Infernal Gallop (aka the Can Can song). She makes her performance into a combination of Delphox's Fire abilities and traditional stage magic tricks using its newly-learned Psychic abilities, such as levitation, vanishing, and teleporting objects - and it ends up flowing perfectly with the song and she ends up winning!

An idea that me and my sister came up with: Team Rainbow Rocket attacks the Hoenn region. And worst of all, Lusamine has joined them (we did this before the Aether Corporation arc finished airing so we had no idea where her character was going)! It’s up to Ash, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Lillie, Gladion, and Sophocles to stop them. But things get complicated when Team Rainbow Rocket captures a Manaphy that our heroes are taking care of!

Fed up with his Oshawott's weakness, Ash decides to release him. Then, a couple dozens of episodes later, he finds out Oshawott has evolved all the way into Samurott and challenges his former Trainer to a battle. Samurott proves to be a fearsome opponent, easily taking out Ash's Snivy, Pignite, Krookodile, Unfezant and Boldore, but finally, he has to face Ash's Pikachu. After a fierce battle, Pikachu's Static activates, allowing him to severely weaken Samurott, and Ash throws a Poke Ball and catches him. Since he is far from civilization, he feeds all his team members, including Samurott, berries in order to restore their health. At night, he and Samurott make amends. The episode ends.

A Time Traveler Field Trip?!

Could it be that time travel is really possible? According to an enterprising showman who has taken up residence on the outskirts of Hau'oli City, it's entirely possible! Professor Kukui takes the class on a field trip to a warehouse full of fantastical timepieces, curious dials, turning gears, and a video presentation explaining the principle of time travel. Once inside, Ash and the rest of his class are invited to board a timepiece-inspired contraption and take a spin back to the early days of Alolan civilization. Following the countdown, our heroes are launched "back in time"! Speeding and spinning down a track that leads through a suspiciously handcrafted version of ancient Alola, the whole class begins to feel suspicious of being taken for a ride, both figuratively and literally. Arriving back at the time travel station, the message is "All Sales Final - No Refunds Whatsoever!"

(The con man turns out to be Faba in disguise, by the way)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom