• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the best episode ever

making a bad legendary champion for the new region who is much tougher than the current champion for this region and she is the real leader for the three bad teams in that region

An episode where Ash's biological dad appears and becomes a showdown between Kukui and Ash's dead, who is the true dad! It's a fierce battle with no one knowing will come out on top!

An episode where Ash's biological dad appears and becomes a showdown between Kukui and Ash's dead, who is the true dad! It's a fierce battle with no one knowing will come out on top!
Kukui by a country mile, because he's actually been around to look after Ash longer than his biological dad :p

Must've stopped by Delia's café during his time in Kanto and they had a brief fling...

I just had an idea for an episode where all the three coordinator girls could appear without it feeling too forced. I have been daydreaming about it today, so I decided I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget about it. Its a lot harder to write something down than to daydream (and boy does it take a lot longer), so hopefully I do ok. I haven't ever written an episode before so I have no idea if its anywhere near the right length, but I will try my best here. I thought writing the whole thing out would be easier than trying to explain it. Not sure how this is typically done, but I'm going to use a -dash for setting up the scene/what is happening, just use names for dialogue (with the dialogue lines being bold), and use a [bracket] when I am making commentary that isn't the actual story. I am putting the story in a spoiler because it is long. I hope my dialogue isn't too bad, it sounds a lot better in my head, but hopefully the story is entertaining.

This is a special episode that would air alongside the release of the potential remakes of D/P (so hopefully sometime around fall 2020 or 2021). Since ORAS release gave us no hope that they would bring back contests in the main series (even though they easily could have), I'm just hoping for a special that gets people hyped about trying contests in the remakes.

It is mostly about May, Dawn, and Serena, but there are meaningful appearances from Trio, Bonnie, Clemont, and several minor cameos. Our coordinator's Pokemon have a lot of new moves, because they have been gone forever and have been training hard, but I didn't make anyone evolve, because in this case I'm just assuming they don't want to (but I did include a new catch). And there is no Ash and no mention of Ash, because it always annoys me that he has to be mentioned in every special. Anyway, here goes...

-May, Dawn, and Serena are in Hearthome city. We start with a view from high above, where all three can be seen walking towards the Hearthome contest hall, but from different directions. For this first scene, the dialogue is all in their head (like May's first episode) rather than being spoken out loud. They aren't talking to each other, but it is meant to be read like its one continuous dialogue (like they are all saying the same thing). While they are talking, we are seeing different scenes from their journeys since they left the main series.
May: I'm May
-View zooms in on May
Dawn: I'm Dawn
-View zooms in on Dawn
Serena: I'm Serena
-View zooms in on Serena
May/Dawn/Serena: And I'm a Pokemon coordinator
-All three are shown in a split screen
[I know Serena's main goal is as a performer, but since she does contests, she's also a coordinator]
Dawn: A coordinator trains their Pokemon to participate in Pokemon contests rather than battling in gyms
-Scene shows Dawn practicing with Piplup and Buneary in an open field. Piplup uses bubble beam, then Buneary hits the bubbles using thunder punch, which pop, releasing water droplets and bits of electricity. Next we see the same technique performed in a contest hall.
May: Being a coordinator allows you to travel all over the world to amazing places!
-The scene starts with May walking in a beautiful forested area near a waterfall while making a screen with her fingers [The May's Expedition thing]. Then it switches and starting from above the screen pans past the Bell Tower (Ecruteak City) where Ho-oh can be seen flying away then zooms in through the city to show May walking into a contest hall while eating a Rage candy bar. Then it switches to high in the air above Mt Chimney, where we see Latias fly by, and continues to zoom in down the mountainside to Fallarbor town where May is walking into a contest hall eating a Lava Cookie. Then it switches to a beautiful field of flowers (Floaroma town) and shows a Shaymin walking through the field, then the view flies into town showing May walking into a contest hall eating an old gateau.
Serena: And make new friends!
-Serena is walking through a forest with Pancham out of his ball. They look ahead to an area with a ton of berry trees and they see a Kirlia using psychic to levitate a bunch of berries and make them rotate through the air in a circle. The Kirlia is jumping through the berry circle, looking like it is having a lot of fun. Serena smiles, and Pancham runs forward and starts jumping through the berry circle as well. Kirlia looks surprised, and uses Psychic to send the berries into Pancham, where they hit Pancham and splatter, covering him with berry juice. Pancham is upset and the two begin to have a battle, which mostly gets skipped, only to see Pancham using arm thrust at the end to knock down Kirlia, and Serena throwing a heal ball to catch Kirlia. Serena does the catch pose with Pancham, then we see her later giving Kirlia a hug and Pancham and Kirlia dancing together by a fire in the evening.
May: Pokemon contests started in the Hoenn region
-The Slateport city contest hall is shown, then the view rushes through town to the Slateport market where May is shopping, and Blaziken and Munchlax are carrying boxes of what she bought, Munchlax is eating pastries out of an open box on top.
Dawn: But they are very popular in the Sinnoh region too
-The view starts on the Jubilife city contest hall, then pans to a department store where Dawn is inside trying on dresses with Buneary. Piplup is nearby trying on strange and bizarre looking hats.
Serena: So many people love contests, so doing your best can make a lot of people really happy!
-Serena is shown posing/bowing on stage with Braixen. A crowd is shown going wild. A short clip shows Tierno watching a tv with hearts in his eyes. May is then shown posing/bowing with Skitty and a different crowd goes wild. Dawn is then shown posing/bowing with Pachirisu to another crowd going wild.
Dawn: Each contest starts with an appeals round
-Flashes to Dawn commanding Quilava in the first round of a contest, Quilava uses eruption to send walls of flame in three directions, then uses swift to slice through the flames and split them all into an arc that comes down around Quilava and gives it a glow around it.
May: Where your Pokemon use their moves in creative ways
-Flashes to May commanding Skitty in the first round of a contest. Skitty uses disarming voice and sends a pink circle of light moving away from it. Then Skitty uses wild charge and catches up to the pink circle, making the electric glow and the pink glow mesh.
Serena: To show off their uniqueness and skills
-Flashes to Serena commanding Braixen in the first round of a contest. Braixen uses flamethrower, then uses psychic to control the flamethrower, creating different shapes and sending it around the room. Serena dances around in a similar rhythm to how Braixen is moving [this is one of Serena's contest quirks, anytime we see her commanding her Pokemon in the first round of a contest, she always dances around in rhythm with them like she did in a performance].
Dawn: Your Pokemon is the star of the contest
-This time Togekiss is in the first round of a contest. She is moving elegantly and uses aura sphere. She then uses air slash to cut the aura sphere into pieces, then uses a combination of extreme speed and steel wing to knock the pieces into each other, where they collide to create a pretty array. Togekiss then bows elegantly alongside Dawn.
May: It is important to use creative combinations
-Venusaur is in an appeals stage and uses Frenzy Plant, sending giant roots out of the contest floor. Then a green light starts coming out of the floor making her glow and she sends forth beams of fire, ice, and electricity to cut the roots coming out of the floor (this is nature power calling tri attack). Then she uses venoshock, which sends purple sludge in all directions from out from her flower, which melts the pieces of roots flying through the air, leaving behind shining dust.
Serena: That allow your Pokemon to shine (emphasis on your Pokemon)
-Serena is commanding Pancham. This time, although she is still dancing with Pancham, it is much more subtle, because she has learned to not draw attention away from her Pokemon. Pancham uses stone edge to create a wall of rocks. He then jumps to the highest rock and water appears from behind him (surf) [yes Pancham can learn this] to knock down all the rocks and rides the waves to other side of the stage. Water splashes on the ground around Pancham, and he jumps above the water and uses ice punch, to freeze an area where he can stand with ice and water particles around him.
May: It takes a lot of practice to come up with good appeals
-May's Munchlax and Wartortle are practicing in a field before a contest. Wartortle jumps above Munchlax and uses hydro pump while spinning, showering a sphere of water around Munchlax. Munchlax begins to wag its fingers (metronome) and uses leaf tornado, which envelops Wartortle and spins it like crazy, making it fall and look very dizzy. They then try again, Wartortle uses hydro pump in the same way, and this time Munchlax tries using focus punch to bounce Wartortle higher in the air, while Wartortle still sprays water with hydro pump. May is then shown thinking...
Dawn: It's important for Pokemon to be in their best condition
-Dawn is shown baking Poffins. She then gives Poffins to all of her Pokemon.
Serena: And be looking their very best
-Serena is brushing Sylveon, with Braixen waiting in line to go next
May: If you get past the appeals round, the second round is the battle stage
-Glaceon is battling against a Garchomp. Garchomp uses flamethrower, and glaceon uses water pulse to wipe out the flamethrower, creating a mound of steam. Glaceon then jumps above the steam and becomes enveloped in snow and begins to use blizzard
Dawn: Winning the battle is important, but its just as important to continue to show off your Pokemon
-Mamoswine is seen battling a Cacturne. Cacturne uses pin missile, Mamoswine swallows an ice shard expelling ice spikes from its body, which it uses to knock down the pin missiles as it charges towards Cacturne. As each ice shard spike hits a pin missile, it explodes with a pretty green and blue color.
Serena: Battles can be really hard...
-Sylveon is seen battling a Roserade. Sylveon uses Psyshock, but the Roserade knocks back the balls of energy with a petal dance, that explodes beautifully. Then Roserade uses Sludge Bomb, knocking Sylveon out. The shot pans out to show Drew, unimpressed as he easily won the battle.
Serena: But I'm starting to get the hang of it
-Serena's new Kirlia is seen battling a Breloom. The Breloom uses mach punch, which Kirlia dodges by using double team. Kirlia then uses teleport to move from one copy to another, confusing Breloom as it continues to try to use mach punch. Kirlia begins using shadow ball from different locations, hitting Breloom from all sides. She [This Kirlia is female, not planning on it ever evolving though since this is my story and its one of my favorite Pokemon] then is able to use her teleport/double team combo to get up close to Breloom and use draining kiss, knocking it out, while making Kirlia glow from healing. We then see Breloom and Kenny looking a little embarrassed (because of the kiss) and disappointed at the loss.
May: And if you win the final battle round...
-Glaceon's blizzard attack is seen knocking out Garchomp. The shot pans back to show an angry Ursula. Mamoswine is shown using iron head and knocking out Cacturne. Again the shot pans back to show an angry Harley, who throws his hat on the ground.
May/Dawn/Serena: You get a ribbon!
-All three girls do their ribbon pose with Glaceon, Mamoswine, and Kirlia respectively, as they hold a brand new ribbon.
Dawn: If you win five ribbons in any region you can compete in the Grand Festival
-Dawn is shown with Pachirisu and Piplup battling a mega evolved Pidgeot and Lapras. Piplup catches the two in whirlpool and Pachirisu uses discharge. Pidgeot is able to fly above and escape and uses whirlwind to knock down the electric whirlpool, creating a beautiful light. Then Lapras uses Blizzard while Pidgeot uses heat wave, and the two moves combine to make an amazing display. We can see their trainer, Solidad, behind them...
May: Where the winner is crowned top coordinator
-May's Beautifly and Skitty are battling a Leafeon and Gastrodon. Skitty jumps on Beautifly's back and they fly towards their opponents. Beatifly uses air cutter, as Skitty jumps off its back between the air cutter and uses Play rough on Leafeon. Gastrodon uses mud shot to knock back the air cutter and Leafeon uses Iron tail to knock back Skitty. Skitty then releases blizzard while Leafon uses magical leaf, and we can see Zoey behind Leafeon, and the screen focuses on her then fades to show the Ribbon cup.
Serena: But for now thats just a dream
-Serena is seen with Braixen battling a Kricketune. Kricketune uses sing, and Braixen starts to fall asleep, and we see Nando in the background
May/Dawn/Serena: Today I'm going to win the Hearthome City Pokemon Contest
-The montage scene ends as all three of the girls reach a different door to the contest hall and walk in. There is a break here, but no opening (we have to save time for something later), then the title card shows the title "Pokemon Contest! May, Dawn, and Serena's great appeals!".

-As May walks in, she sees Dawn already at the front desk registering.
May: Dawn! Great to see you!
Dawn: Hi May! I didn't know you were competing in Sinnoh
May: Its the only region with contests I haven't travelled through yet, so I was dying to compete here
Dawn: Great! We can be rivals then. I decided to come back home, I really want to win the Grand Festival in Sinnoh.
Piplup: Piplup

-Just then a ornate Poke puff is rolling across the floor. Piplup jumps down from Dawn's shoulder, picks up the Poke puff and eats the entire Poke puff in two quick bites. Serena's Pancham, who was chasing the rolling Poke puff, gets angry at Piplup and the two start pushing each other.
Serena: Pancham stop that right now!
Dawn: Piplup you too!

-Piplup and Pancham stop fighting, both of them looking a bit ashamed, while still throwing each other the occasional dirty look.
Serena: I am so sorry
Dawn: No need to worry, its Piplup who stole the treat, Piplup you apologize.

-Piplup sheepishly apologizes towards Pancham.
Serena: I have plenty more Poke puffs to share.
-Serena pulls out a basket full of Poke puffs
Serena: Tada! Here Piplup you can have another one. By the way, I'm Serena, and this is Pancham, we'll be competing in today's contest.
-Serena gives a Poke puff to Piplup, as well as one to Pancham.
May: I'm May, nice to meet you.
Dawn: I'm Dawn, and this is Piplup. Here, I have something for you too, Pancham.

-Dawn gets out a Poffin and gives it to Pancham, who clearly loves the treat. In all the commotion, May's Munchlax lets itself out of its Pokeball and runs towards Serena's basket of Pokepuffs.
May: Munchlax, you can only have one!
-May makes sure Munchlax only eats a single Pokepuff, then May gives Munchlax one of her pink surprise Pokeblocks, which puts Munchlax right to sleep, while everyone laughs. Just then the door nearest the girls swings open and someone begins to make a grand (if not obnoxious) entrance. Its none other than Jessie, dressed as Jessilina, who walks right past the girls towards the front desk
Dawn: Jessilina, I haven't seen you in so long!
-Jessie looks surprised and tries to ignore Dawn.
May: I remember her! She was the really eccentric coordinator from the Wallace cup.
-Jessie turns angrily towards May
Jessie: Eccentric!
Dawn: (giggling) She means creative
Serena: (thinking) I feel like I recognize you from somewhere...I know you look a lot like Jessilee, a Pokemon Performer I used to compete against.
Jessie: (nervously) I've never heard of a Jessilee!... (now confident and dreamily) But if she looks anything like me she was probably an elegant performer!
Serena: She was....a little bit strange.
Jessie: (angrily) Strange?!
May: (interrupts)So Serena, what is a pokemon performer?
Serena: A Pokemon performer is a lot like a coordinator, but its only for girls and exists only in the Kalos region. Each competition consists of a theme performance and a freestyle performance, which is a lot like the first round of a contest except the trainer performs alongside their Pokemon. The Kalos Queen is the best Pokemon performer in all of Kalos, its my dream to be Kalos Queen. I started competing in contests so I could become a better performer.

-While Serena talks about this we see a scene of Aria doing a freestyle performance with Delphox, Vivillon, and a Carbink and being given her Kalos queen trophy (for the third time, I guess).
Dawn: That sounds like a lot of fun, we should try that sometime.
May: Yeah that could help us as coordinators too, and I'd love to visit Kalos!
Serena: You really should try it, its a lot of fun. (short pause) It was so nice meeting all of you, I still get a little nervous, so I'm going to go prepare.
Jessie: (under her breath) Prepare for trouble
May/Dawn/Serena: Huh?
Jessie: Nevermind!

-Jessie runs off
May: Told you she was eccentric!
-All three laugh. We now flash forward to the contest beginning.
Marian: Welcome to the Hearthome City Pokemon contest. We are expecting a great contest today as we have a lot of coordinators who have performed in past grand festivals. Today's contest will be a double performance. Only the top four coordinators will move on to the battle stage. Our judges today are Mr. Contesta, Mr. Sukizo, and Hearthome city's own Nurse Joy.
-Applause, they pan across the three judges
Sukizo: Remarkable [this is the only appearance for the judges, because I don't want them hogging up too much screen time]
Marian: Our first coordinator today, all the way from Kalos, is Serena!
-Serena comes on stage wearing a brand new dress that is pink and light blue (the main colors of Diamond and Pearl). She has two Pokeballs with seals on them, and sends out Braixen amid a bunch of flames coming from the seal and Sylveon amid pink hearts. Dori Dori (Serena's theme) begins playing (music only) while her Pokemon begin to perform. Braixen uses fire blast, while Sylveon uses dazzling gleam directed at the fire blast. The fire blast breaks through, changing in color a bit, while the rest of the dazzling gleam explodes outwards in a pink light. Sylveon then uses Fairy wind to blow the fire blast that is still moving towards her upwards, and then it dissipates with a flash of colors. Braixen then uses will-o-wisp, which Sylveon follows with Psyshock, each "stone" from Psyshock hits a flame from will-o-wisp and they explode into light. Sylveon then uses her ribbons to lift up Braixen and toss her in the air. Braixen returns the favor by lifting up Sylveon using Psychic.
-During Serena's performance, we pan to Lumiose tower and then inside, where we see Bonnie laying in front of a TV watching Serena's performance, while Clemont is in the background (across the room) working on an invention. While in Lumiose city, Getta Ban Ban plays in the background (music only). [I know it doesn't make the most sense, but I had to find a way to sneak my favorite song in here].
Bonnie: Clemont your missing Serena's performance!
-Clemont stops working on his invention and looks up to watch the TV. Bonnie is glued to the TV (just a couple inches from the screen), while Dedenne is getting super excited watching the performance, bouncing around trying to imitate some of the movements. At this time we zoom in on the TV, Sylveon uses charm to create hearts around herself. Braixen then uses Psychic to enlarge the hearts and move them around. Sylveon then uses Dazzling gleam, which lights up the hearts, and then finally they burst, making a beautiful light show. Serena, Braixen, and Sylveon then bow, signifying their appeal to be over. Dedenne is so excited by this time that he jumps up in the air and uses Charm (for the first time).
Bonnie: Wow Dedenne, so cute!!
Clemont: Dedenne used charm. It must have been so inspired by Serena's performance that it learned a new move.
Bonnie: Ive got an idea, Dedenne use charm again!

-Dedenne and Bonnie move more towards the middle of the room, away from the TV, and Dedenne uses charm, sending hearts flying above him.
Bonnie: Now use thundershock!
-Dedenne uses thundershock, which hits some of the hearts, making them burst into pretty lights, but he misses with a thundershock and hits the invention Clemont is working on, which then explodes, covering Bonnie, Dedenne, and Clemont in soot.
Bonnie: (cough) Another failed invention...
Clemont: This time it wasn't my fault!

-They both turn back to the screen as May is making her way on to the stage. May is wearing a new dress that is blue and black with a yellow star in the middle [sort of like a Luxray - gotta sneak in remake promotions]. Bonnie gets all starry eyed, runs up and kneels down in front of the TV
Bonnie: Wow, she's a keeper! Clemont, that girl should take care of you!
Clemont: Bonnie, I told you to stop this a million times! She's not even here and this is still embarrassing!

-Scene now leaves Lumiose city and goes back to the real contest.
May: Beautifly, Blaziken take the stage!
-Beautifly comes out of a seal of flower petals while Blaziken comes out of a seal with fists [yeah its doesn't exist yet, a new seal for gen 8]. I won't lose (Haruka's/May's theme) is playing (music only) in the background for this appeal. Beautifly uses silver wind towards Blaziken, which Blaziken counters by using brave bird. Blaziken blows through the silver wind for a while, using brave bird and leaving silver dust in its path, that resemble wings. As Blaziken nearly reaches Beautifly, Beautifly uses psychic to softly lower Blaziken back to the ground. Beautifly then flies down towards Blaziken and begins to use quiver dance, while Blaziken uses swords dance. Beautifly then uses energy ball towards the sky, Blaziken jumps high in the air using high jump kick to knock the energy ball downward. Beautifly then uses silver wind to explode the energy ball. Max is shown watching this on the TV at his parent's home in Petalburg city, clearly excited. Back to the contest, still high in the air, Blaziken begins to use flare blitz as it ascends quickly towards the ground, Beautifly uses psychic one more time to catch Blaziken and hold it up, still glowing from flare blitz, right below Beautifly. Finally, Blaziken is set down, Beautifly lands on May's head, and they all take a bow.
Marian: Yet another impressive performance from May.
-The crowd goes wild and we don't see what the judges say. Some time passes as some other coordinators perform, we see just a still of three coordinators Pokemon; Luxio and Honchcrow, Staraptor and Bronzong, Porygon-Z and Mothim [shameless Sinnoh remake promos].
Marian: Next up, after a long absence from the contest scene...
-Jessie walks out onto the stage, the shot pans to James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet in the crowd.
James: Go Jessilee!
Meowth: I think she's Jessadia today..
Marian: Its Jessilina!
James/Meowth: oops!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!

-Jessie is wearing the same costume she wore as Jessilina in Sinnoh. She uses Gourgeist and Seviper. Gourgeist's seal releases smoke, while Seviper's releases bubbles that look like poison. Team Rocket's team song (the one from XY) plays in the background (music only) [I was trying to decide between this and the one from Johto, but the Johto one is just too silly as background here]. Gourgeist uses leech seed to start vines growing on the contest floor, while Seviper uses haze (only lightly though) and slithers around through the vines with a light haze glowing, making it look slightly foggy. Seviper then lifts its tail and it lights up (the beginning of poison tail) and Gourgeist uses dark pulse at the tail, which Seviper then tilts in different directions, deflecting the dark pulse off into the leech seed vines and exploding them in a show of light. Jessie then has Gourgeist use leech seed on her, and Seviper use wrap on her, so she is wrapped up in the leech seed and Seviper. She looks to be in pain, but is toughing it out with a big smile.
James: She's having so much fun out there. It's a good thing while we were back in Kanto she picked up some of her old Pokemon.
Meowth: Even if that visit didn't go as planned...

[We don't know anything about Gen 8, so we don't know why Trio is here, but I'm deciding that Sinnoh is between Kanto and Gen 8 land, Trio are on their way back from bringing a Pokemon to the boss that they successfully caught]
-Flashback... starts in Gen 8 land... James throws a Pokeball and catches a Tangrowth.
James: I caught a Tangrowth!
Meowth: Let's give it to the boss
James: But I worked so hard to catch it! The boss doesn't need a Tangrowth
Meowth: Sure he does...

-Flashback now transforms into a boss fantasy
Meowth: Imagine the boss is jumping rope, but his jumprope breaks
-They show Giovanni (in Meowth's imagination drawing style) jumping rope, he trips on the jump rope and it snaps in two, and he sits on the ground throwing a minor fit.
James: That's pretty hard to imagine...
Meowth: (in boss voice) How will I ever jumprope now? (in regular voice) just then his tangrowth walks up
Tangrowth: Tangrowth

-Tangrowth extends its vine out in the length of a jump rope and Giovanni starts jumping
Meowth: (in boss voice) This is the best jump rope I've ever had. I can't thank Meowth enough for this, he and his friends are my best agents.
James: I doubt he likes jumping rope...
Meowth: Okay then, imagine the boss is sore after a long workout

-Giovanni, now in regular animation style, is shirtless next to his pool on a sunny day, gets up after doing a benchpress
Meowth: (in boss voice) I sure am sore, I could really use a massage
-Tangrowth is awkwardly standing behind him
-Tangrowth begins using power whip with its long arms across Giovanni's chest and shoulders
Meowth: (in boss voice) this is the best massage I've ever had. Meowth and his friends deserve promotions.
James: I'm not sure...
Jessie: Its a great idea! Let's bring Tangrowth to the boss now!
James: (whining) But I want to keep Tangrowth
Jessie: We're a team and as a team I decide we're giving Tangrowth to the boss!

-The three are then seen flying their balloon all the way to headquarters, and they give Giovanni the Tangrowth.
Giovanni: What is this for?
Meowth: Its a Tangrowth we caught especially for you
Giovanni: I don't need this, I had come to expect so much more from you. Go back to [Gen 8 region] and get back to work!

-Even though he said this, he didn't give back the Tangrowth
Jessie/James/Meowth: Yes sir! (Meowth looking especially dismayed)
-As the three are walking back towards their balloon
Jessie: Wait, I need to go get something quick
-This is when Jessie went and got Seviper and Gourgeist. Then flash forward to the trio flying back towards [Gen 8 region], and they pass right over Sinnoh in their balloon, over Hearthome city where Jessie can see people walking into the contest hall.
Jessie: A contest here today! The stage is calling me
James: We need to get back to [Gen 8 region], boss' orders.

-Shot pans back to Jessie, who is now already wearing her Jessilina costume
Jessie: [Gen 8 region] can wait!
Wobbuffet: (pops out of Pokeball and triumphantly says) Wobbuffet!

-James and Meowth moan, knowing they can't do anything to convince Jessie otherwise, they lower the balloon down towards the contest hall. Flashback ends...
-Jessie is still wrapped in leech seed and Seviper. Gourgeist now uses shadow ball towards them, and Seviper jumps up and bites the shadow ball, making it disintegrate with purple dust falling. Gourgeist continues to use shadow ball and Seviper keeps biting the shadow balls. Seviper then falls back down and uses poison tail to expertly break the leech seeds off of Jessie. Then Gourgeist finishes with a shower of seed bombs that Seviper uses poison tail to slice in half, creating a nice visual effect. Gourgeist uses her flashlight to put a spotlight on Jessie and Seviper and they all pose.
Marian: Even after all this time off Jessilina doesn't disappoint! Still as unusual and captivating as ever.
-Again the crowd goes wild and we skip what the judges say. This time we see a bunch more coordinators in still shots, with the following pairs; Grotle and Weavile, Probopass and Cherrim, Ambipom [gasp! its not Dawn's, sadly there was really no reasonable way I could fit her into this episode] and Chatot, Riolu and Lopunny, Toxicroak and Glameow, Combee and Drifblim, Mime Jr and Carnivine [Minor nod to James, but of course not his], then it is finally Dawn's turn.
Marian: Another highly accomplished coordinator, from nearby Twinleaf town, welcome Dawn to the stage!
-Dawn is wearing an outfit that is darker pink and light blue (in the colors of Mesprit). She even has a headband with a pink gem on it like what is on Mesprit's head.
Dawn: Piplup, Pachirisu spotlight!
-Piplup's seal releases bubbles that pop and lightly shower water, while Pachirisu's seal has lightning bolts. By your side (Hikari's/Dawn's theme) plays in the background (music only). Piplup jumps and spins while using blizzard, Pachirisu jumps above Piplup and uses discharge, which lights up the blizzard making it look like it is glowing. Piplup then creates a huge whirlpool that envelops all of the lit up snow, partially freezing the whirlpool, but not entirely. Pachirisu begins to glow purple and unleashes a powerful gunk shot attack that crashes the whirlpool, creating an explosion of blue, white, yellow, and purple. Piplup and Pachirisu land next to each other and are highlighted by the colors around them. Piplup then uses rock tomb, which sends a bunch of medium sized rocks towards Pachirisu, Pachirisu quickly uses super fang to split all the rocks in half and as they are falling uses iron tail to bat the rocks towards Piplup. The rocks accurately land in several piles in a circle around Piplup, then Piplup hits the ground and then pillars of water (water pledge) lift all of the rocks in the air. As the water rises, Piplup then uses blizzard to freeze the pillars of water with the rocks above them. All of the pillars faced inwards, so at the top where they were frozen, they were connected in an arch, with all the rocks at the top. Pachirisu then uses iron tail at the top of the ice arch, to smash all the ice and rocks and send them flying, and as Pachirisu is falling down it uses discharge to light up all the debris. Piplup jumps up towards Pachirisu and uses one more (small) whirlpool, which catches Pachirisu as it falls and Pachirisu rides the whirlpool down to the ground and poses next to Piplup, with Dawn right behind them.
Marian: Let's hear it for Dawn, another fantastic performance.
-The crowd goes wild again. We see another couple of stills of other coordinators performance, this time Hippopotas and Snover, Yanmega and Buizel, and Stunky and Mantyke. We see in the dressing room where Serena is hanging out with May and Dawn. The three all look a bit nervous as they look up at the screen. Jessie is in a different corner of the room, looking confident.
Marian: That concludes the appeals round of the Hearthome contest. Its time to announce which four coordinators will move on to our final round...
-The main screen above reveals one picture at a time; May, Dawn, Jessie, (then we see Serena looking nervous) then Serena. Everyone smiles and looks excited.
Marian: We saw some great performances in the appeals round, this should be an amazing battle round!
-We see a split screen showing May, Dawn, Jessie, and Serena all looking confident and excited, which is where the screen freezes... [Just before the match ups are decided]

To be Continued??? is in the bottom corner of the screen
[I put the question mark almost as a joke, because we know they won't continue it. I thought it would make sense to stop before the battles, because then we don't have to find out who beat who and because if they are promoting Sinnoh remakes, there won't be a battle round anyway, and also because I'm pretty sure I've gone over time anyway]

For the ending theme, they play I won't lose, By your side, and Dori Dori, all with their original animation [this is why we skipped the opening, so we would have time for all three to play].

I hope this wasn't too long to read and that some people enjoyed it. I really liked writing it (even though it took a crazy amount of time - way more than I expected). I doubt its short enough for an episode, but since a lot of the scenes and dialogue are at the same time, maybe it could be. Anyway, for me I would really love this episode, I tried to put a lot of little things in there that I really like, maybe others will appreciate/would like that too. I don't expect anything like it to happen, but I tried to make it with something somewhat realistic in mind, so I can hope and maybe if DP remakes happen, an episode like this could occur.

I just had an idea for an episode where all the three coordinator girls could appear without it feeling too forced. I have been daydreaming about it today, so I decided I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget about it. Its a lot harder to write something down than to daydream (and boy does it take a lot longer), so hopefully I do ok. I haven't ever written an episode before so I have no idea if its anywhere near the right length, but I will try my best here. I thought writing the whole thing out would be easier than trying to explain it. Not sure how this is typically done, but I'm going to use a -dash for setting up the scene/what is happening, just use names for dialogue (with the dialogue lines being bold), and use a [bracket] when I am making commentary that isn't the actual story. I am putting the story in a spoiler because it is long. I hope my dialogue isn't too bad, it sounds a lot better in my head, but hopefully the story is entertaining.

This is a special episode that would air alongside the release of the potential remakes of D/P (so hopefully sometime around fall 2020 or 2021). Since ORAS release gave us no hope that they would bring back contests in the main series (even though they easily could have), I'm just hoping for a special that gets people hyped about trying contests in the remakes.

It is mostly about May, Dawn, and Serena, but there are meaningful appearances from Trio, Bonnie, Clemont, and several minor cameos. Our coordinator's Pokemon have a lot of new moves, because they have been gone forever and have been training hard, but I didn't make anyone evolve, because in this case I'm just assuming they don't want to (but I did include a new catch). And there is no Ash and no mention of Ash, because it always annoys me that he has to be mentioned in every special. Anyway, here goes...

-May, Dawn, and Serena are in Hearthome city. We start with a view from high above, where all three can be seen walking towards the Hearthome contest hall, but from different directions. For this first scene, the dialogue is all in their head (like May's first episode) rather than being spoken out loud. They aren't talking to each other, but it is meant to be read like its one continuous dialogue (like they are all saying the same thing). While they are talking, we are seeing different scenes from their journeys since they left the main series.
May: I'm May
-View zooms in on May
Dawn: I'm Dawn
-View zooms in on Dawn
Serena: I'm Serena
-View zooms in on Serena
May/Dawn/Serena: And I'm a Pokemon coordinator
-All three are shown in a split screen
[I know Serena's main goal is as a performer, but since she does contests, she's also a coordinator]
Dawn: A coordinator trains their Pokemon to participate in Pokemon contests rather than battling in gyms
-Scene shows Dawn practicing with Piplup and Buneary in an open field. Piplup uses bubble beam, then Buneary hits the bubbles using thunder punch, which pop, releasing water droplets and bits of electricity. Next we see the same technique performed in a contest hall.
May: Being a coordinator allows you to travel all over the world to amazing places!
-The scene starts with May walking in a beautiful forested area near a waterfall while making a screen with her fingers [The May's Expedition thing]. Then it switches and starting from above the screen pans past the Bell Tower (Ecruteak City) where Ho-oh can be seen flying away then zooms in through the city to show May walking into a contest hall while eating a Rage candy bar. Then it switches to high in the air above Mt Chimney, where we see Latias fly by, and continues to zoom in down the mountainside to Fallarbor town where May is walking into a contest hall eating a Lava Cookie. Then it switches to a beautiful field of flowers (Floaroma town) and shows a Shaymin walking through the field, then the view flies into town showing May walking into a contest hall eating an old gateau.
Serena: And make new friends!
-Serena is walking through a forest with Pancham out of his ball. They look ahead to an area with a ton of berry trees and they see a Kirlia using psychic to levitate a bunch of berries and make them rotate through the air in a circle. The Kirlia is jumping through the berry circle, looking like it is having a lot of fun. Serena smiles, and Pancham runs forward and starts jumping through the berry circle as well. Kirlia looks surprised, and uses Psychic to send the berries into Pancham, where they hit Pancham and splatter, covering him with berry juice. Pancham is upset and the two begin to have a battle, which mostly gets skipped, only to see Pancham using arm thrust at the end to knock down Kirlia, and Serena throwing a heal ball to catch Kirlia. Serena does the catch pose with Pancham, then we see her later giving Kirlia a hug and Pancham and Kirlia dancing together by a fire in the evening.
May: Pokemon contests started in the Hoenn region
-The Slateport city contest hall is shown, then the view rushes through town to the Slateport market where May is shopping, and Blaziken and Munchlax are carrying boxes of what she bought, Munchlax is eating pastries out of an open box on top.
Dawn: But they are very popular in the Sinnoh region too
-The view starts on the Jubilife city contest hall, then pans to a department store where Dawn is inside trying on dresses with Buneary. Piplup is nearby trying on strange and bizarre looking hats.
Serena: So many people love contests, so doing your best can make a lot of people really happy!
-Serena is shown posing/bowing on stage with Braixen. A crowd is shown going wild. A short clip shows Tierno watching a tv with hearts in his eyes. May is then shown posing/bowing with Skitty and a different crowd goes wild. Dawn is then shown posing/bowing with Pachirisu to another crowd going wild.
Dawn: Each contest starts with an appeals round
-Flashes to Dawn commanding Quilava in the first round of a contest, Quilava uses eruption to send walls of flame in three directions, then uses swift to slice through the flames and split them all into an arc that comes down around Quilava and gives it a glow around it.
May: Where your Pokemon use their moves in creative ways
-Flashes to May commanding Skitty in the first round of a contest. Skitty uses disarming voice and sends a pink circle of light moving away from it. Then Skitty uses wild charge and catches up to the pink circle, making the electric glow and the pink glow mesh.
Serena: To show off their uniqueness and skills
-Flashes to Serena commanding Braixen in the first round of a contest. Braixen uses flamethrower, then uses psychic to control the flamethrower, creating different shapes and sending it around the room. Serena dances around in a similar rhythm to how Braixen is moving [this is one of Serena's contest quirks, anytime we see her commanding her Pokemon in the first round of a contest, she always dances around in rhythm with them like she did in a performance].
Dawn: Your Pokemon is the star of the contest
-This time Togekiss is in the first round of a contest. She is moving elegantly and uses aura sphere. She then uses air slash to cut the aura sphere into pieces, then uses a combination of extreme speed and steel wing to knock the pieces into each other, where they collide to create a pretty array. Togekiss then bows elegantly alongside Dawn.
May: It is important to use creative combinations
-Venusaur is in an appeals stage and uses Frenzy Plant, sending giant roots out of the contest floor. Then a green light starts coming out of the floor making her glow and she sends forth beams of fire, ice, and electricity to cut the roots coming out of the floor (this is nature power calling tri attack). Then she uses venoshock, which sends purple sludge in all directions from out from her flower, which melts the pieces of roots flying through the air, leaving behind shining dust.
Serena: That allow your Pokemon to shine (emphasis on your Pokemon)
-Serena is commanding Pancham. This time, although she is still dancing with Pancham, it is much more subtle, because she has learned to not draw attention away from her Pokemon. Pancham uses stone edge to create a wall of rocks. He then jumps to the highest rock and water appears from behind him (surf) [yes Pancham can learn this] to knock down all the rocks and rides the waves to other side of the stage. Water splashes on the ground around Pancham, and he jumps above the water and uses ice punch, to freeze an area where he can stand with ice and water particles around him.
May: It takes a lot of practice to come up with good appeals
-May's Munchlax and Wartortle are practicing in a field before a contest. Wartortle jumps above Munchlax and uses hydro pump while spinning, showering a sphere of water around Munchlax. Munchlax begins to wag its fingers (metronome) and uses leaf tornado, which envelops Wartortle and spins it like crazy, making it fall and look very dizzy. They then try again, Wartortle uses hydro pump in the same way, and this time Munchlax tries using focus punch to bounce Wartortle higher in the air, while Wartortle still sprays water with hydro pump. May is then shown thinking...
Dawn: It's important for Pokemon to be in their best condition
-Dawn is shown baking Poffins. She then gives Poffins to all of her Pokemon.
Serena: And be looking their very best
-Serena is brushing Sylveon, with Braixen waiting in line to go next
May: If you get past the appeals round, the second round is the battle stage
-Glaceon is battling against a Garchomp. Garchomp uses flamethrower, and glaceon uses water pulse to wipe out the flamethrower, creating a mound of steam. Glaceon then jumps above the steam and becomes enveloped in snow and begins to use blizzard
Dawn: Winning the battle is important, but its just as important to continue to show off your Pokemon
-Mamoswine is seen battling a Cacturne. Cacturne uses pin missile, Mamoswine swallows an ice shard expelling ice spikes from its body, which it uses to knock down the pin missiles as it charges towards Cacturne. As each ice shard spike hits a pin missile, it explodes with a pretty green and blue color.
Serena: Battles can be really hard...
-Sylveon is seen battling a Roserade. Sylveon uses Psyshock, but the Roserade knocks back the balls of energy with a petal dance, that explodes beautifully. Then Roserade uses Sludge Bomb, knocking Sylveon out. The shot pans out to show Drew, unimpressed as he easily won the battle.
Serena: But I'm starting to get the hang of it
-Serena's new Kirlia is seen battling a Breloom. The Breloom uses mach punch, which Kirlia dodges by using double team. Kirlia then uses teleport to move from one copy to another, confusing Breloom as it continues to try to use mach punch. Kirlia begins using shadow ball from different locations, hitting Breloom from all sides. She [This Kirlia is female, not planning on it ever evolving though since this is my story and its one of my favorite Pokemon] then is able to use her teleport/double team combo to get up close to Breloom and use draining kiss, knocking it out, while making Kirlia glow from healing. We then see Breloom and Kenny looking a little embarrassed (because of the kiss) and disappointed at the loss.
May: And if you win the final battle round...
-Glaceon's blizzard attack is seen knocking out Garchomp. The shot pans back to show an angry Ursula. Mamoswine is shown using iron head and knocking out Cacturne. Again the shot pans back to show an angry Harley, who throws his hat on the ground.
May/Dawn/Serena: You get a ribbon!
-All three girls do their ribbon pose with Glaceon, Mamoswine, and Kirlia respectively, as they hold a brand new ribbon.
Dawn: If you win five ribbons in any region you can compete in the Grand Festival
-Dawn is shown with Pachirisu and Piplup battling a mega evolved Pidgeot and Lapras. Piplup catches the two in whirlpool and Pachirisu uses discharge. Pidgeot is able to fly above and escape and uses whirlwind to knock down the electric whirlpool, creating a beautiful light. Then Lapras uses Blizzard while Pidgeot uses heat wave, and the two moves combine to make an amazing display. We can see their trainer, Solidad, behind them...
May: Where the winner is crowned top coordinator
-May's Beautifly and Skitty are battling a Leafeon and Gastrodon. Skitty jumps on Beautifly's back and they fly towards their opponents. Beatifly uses air cutter, as Skitty jumps off its back between the air cutter and uses Play rough on Leafeon. Gastrodon uses mud shot to knock back the air cutter and Leafeon uses Iron tail to knock back Skitty. Skitty then releases blizzard while Leafon uses magical leaf, and we can see Zoey behind Leafeon, and the screen focuses on her then fades to show the Ribbon cup.
Serena: But for now thats just a dream
-Serena is seen with Braixen battling a Kricketune. Kricketune uses sing, and Braixen starts to fall asleep, and we see Nando in the background
May/Dawn/Serena: Today I'm going to win the Hearthome City Pokemon Contest
-The montage scene ends as all three of the girls reach a different door to the contest hall and walk in. There is a break here, but no opening (we have to save time for something later), then the title card shows the title "Pokemon Contest! May, Dawn, and Serena's great appeals!".

-As May walks in, she sees Dawn already at the front desk registering.
May: Dawn! Great to see you!
Dawn: Hi May! I didn't know you were competing in Sinnoh
May: Its the only region with contests I haven't travelled through yet, so I was dying to compete here
Dawn: Great! We can be rivals then. I decided to come back home, I really want to win the Grand Festival in Sinnoh.
Piplup: Piplup

-Just then a ornate Poke puff is rolling across the floor. Piplup jumps down from Dawn's shoulder, picks up the Poke puff and eats the entire Poke puff in two quick bites. Serena's Pancham, who was chasing the rolling Poke puff, gets angry at Piplup and the two start pushing each other.
Serena: Pancham stop that right now!
Dawn: Piplup you too!

-Piplup and Pancham stop fighting, both of them looking a bit ashamed, while still throwing each other the occasional dirty look.
Serena: I am so sorry
Dawn: No need to worry, its Piplup who stole the treat, Piplup you apologize.

-Piplup sheepishly apologizes towards Pancham.
Serena: I have plenty more Poke puffs to share.
-Serena pulls out a basket full of Poke puffs
Serena: Tada! Here Piplup you can have another one. By the way, I'm Serena, and this is Pancham, we'll be competing in today's contest.
-Serena gives a Poke puff to Piplup, as well as one to Pancham.
May: I'm May, nice to meet you.
Dawn: I'm Dawn, and this is Piplup. Here, I have something for you too, Pancham.

-Dawn gets out a Poffin and gives it to Pancham, who clearly loves the treat. In all the commotion, May's Munchlax lets itself out of its Pokeball and runs towards Serena's basket of Pokepuffs.
May: Munchlax, you can only have one!
-May makes sure Munchlax only eats a single Pokepuff, then May gives Munchlax one of her pink surprise Pokeblocks, which puts Munchlax right to sleep, while everyone laughs. Just then the door nearest the girls swings open and someone begins to make a grand (if not obnoxious) entrance. Its none other than Jessie, dressed as Jessilina, who walks right past the girls towards the front desk
Dawn: Jessilina, I haven't seen you in so long!
-Jessie looks surprised and tries to ignore Dawn.
May: I remember her! She was the really eccentric coordinator from the Wallace cup.
-Jessie turns angrily towards May
Jessie: Eccentric!
Dawn: (giggling) She means creative
Serena: (thinking) I feel like I recognize you from somewhere...I know you look a lot like Jessilee, a Pokemon Performer I used to compete against.
Jessie: (nervously) I've never heard of a Jessilee!... (now confident and dreamily) But if she looks anything like me she was probably an elegant performer!
Serena: She was....a little bit strange.
Jessie: (angrily) Strange?!
May: (interrupts)So Serena, what is a pokemon performer?
Serena: A Pokemon performer is a lot like a coordinator, but its only for girls and exists only in the Kalos region. Each competition consists of a theme performance and a freestyle performance, which is a lot like the first round of a contest except the trainer performs alongside their Pokemon. The Kalos Queen is the best Pokemon performer in all of Kalos, its my dream to be Kalos Queen. I started competing in contests so I could become a better performer.

-While Serena talks about this we see a scene of Aria doing a freestyle performance with Delphox, Vivillon, and a Carbink and being given her Kalos queen trophy (for the third time, I guess).
Dawn: That sounds like a lot of fun, we should try that sometime.
May: Yeah that could help us as coordinators too, and I'd love to visit Kalos!
Serena: You really should try it, its a lot of fun. (short pause) It was so nice meeting all of you, I still get a little nervous, so I'm going to go prepare.
Jessie: (under her breath) Prepare for trouble
May/Dawn/Serena: Huh?
Jessie: Nevermind!

-Jessie runs off
May: Told you she was eccentric!
-All three laugh. We now flash forward to the contest beginning.
Marian: Welcome to the Hearthome City Pokemon contest. We are expecting a great contest today as we have a lot of coordinators who have performed in past grand festivals. Today's contest will be a double performance. Only the top four coordinators will move on to the battle stage. Our judges today are Mr. Contesta, Mr. Sukizo, and Hearthome city's own Nurse Joy.
-Applause, they pan across the three judges
Sukizo: Remarkable [this is the only appearance for the judges, because I don't want them hogging up too much screen time]
Marian: Our first coordinator today, all the way from Kalos, is Serena!
-Serena comes on stage wearing a brand new dress that is pink and light blue (the main colors of Diamond and Pearl). She has two Pokeballs with seals on them, and sends out Braixen amid a bunch of flames coming from the seal and Sylveon amid pink hearts. Dori Dori (Serena's theme) begins playing (music only) while her Pokemon begin to perform. Braixen uses fire blast, while Sylveon uses dazzling gleam directed at the fire blast. The fire blast breaks through, changing in color a bit, while the rest of the dazzling gleam explodes outwards in a pink light. Sylveon then uses Fairy wind to blow the fire blast that is still moving towards her upwards, and then it dissipates with a flash of colors. Braixen then uses will-o-wisp, which Sylveon follows with Psyshock, each "stone" from Psyshock hits a flame from will-o-wisp and they explode into light. Sylveon then uses her ribbons to lift up Braixen and toss her in the air. Braixen returns the favor by lifting up Sylveon using Psychic.
-During Serena's performance, we pan to Lumiose tower and then inside, where we see Bonnie laying in front of a TV watching Serena's performance, while Clemont is in the background (across the room) working on an invention. While in Lumiose city, Getta Ban Ban plays in the background (music only). [I know it doesn't make the most sense, but I had to find a way to sneak my favorite song in here].
Bonnie: Clemont your missing Serena's performance!
-Clemont stops working on his invention and looks up to watch the TV. Bonnie is glued to the TV (just a couple inches from the screen), while Dedenne is getting super excited watching the performance, bouncing around trying to imitate some of the movements. At this time we zoom in on the TV, Sylveon uses charm to create hearts around herself. Braixen then uses Psychic to enlarge the hearts and move them around. Sylveon then uses Dazzling gleam, which lights up the hearts, and then finally they burst, making a beautiful light show. Serena, Braixen, and Sylveon then bow, signifying their appeal to be over. Dedenne is so excited by this time that he jumps up in the air and uses Charm (for the first time).
Bonnie: Wow Dedenne, so cute!!
Clemont: Dedenne used charm. It must have been so inspired by Serena's performance that it learned a new move.
Bonnie: Ive got an idea, Dedenne use charm again!

-Dedenne and Bonnie move more towards the middle of the room, away from the TV, and Dedenne uses charm, sending hearts flying above him.
Bonnie: Now use thundershock!
-Dedenne uses thundershock, which hits some of the hearts, making them burst into pretty lights, but he misses with a thundershock and hits the invention Clemont is working on, which then explodes, covering Bonnie, Dedenne, and Clemont in soot.
Bonnie: (cough) Another failed invention...
Clemont: This time it wasn't my fault!

-They both turn back to the screen as May is making her way on to the stage. May is wearing a new dress that is blue and black with a yellow star in the middle [sort of like a Luxray - gotta sneak in remake promotions]. Bonnie gets all starry eyed, runs up and kneels down in front of the TV
Bonnie: Wow, she's a keeper! Clemont, that girl should take care of you!
Clemont: Bonnie, I told you to stop this a million times! She's not even here and this is still embarrassing!

-Scene now leaves Lumiose city and goes back to the real contest.
May: Beautifly, Blaziken take the stage!
-Beautifly comes out of a seal of flower petals while Blaziken comes out of a seal with fists [yeah its doesn't exist yet, a new seal for gen 8]. I won't lose (Haruka's/May's theme) is playing (music only) in the background for this appeal. Beautifly uses silver wind towards Blaziken, which Blaziken counters by using brave bird. Blaziken blows through the silver wind for a while, using brave bird and leaving silver dust in its path, that resemble wings. As Blaziken nearly reaches Beautifly, Beautifly uses psychic to softly lower Blaziken back to the ground. Beautifly then flies down towards Blaziken and begins to use quiver dance, while Blaziken uses swords dance. Beautifly then uses energy ball towards the sky, Blaziken jumps high in the air using high jump kick to knock the energy ball downward. Beautifly then uses silver wind to explode the energy ball. Max is shown watching this on the TV at his parent's home in Petalburg city, clearly excited. Back to the contest, still high in the air, Blaziken begins to use flare blitz as it ascends quickly towards the ground, Beautifly uses psychic one more time to catch Blaziken and hold it up, still glowing from flare blitz, right below Beautifly. Finally, Blaziken is set down, Beautifly lands on May's head, and they all take a bow.
Marian: Yet another impressive performance from May.
-The crowd goes wild and we don't see what the judges say. Some time passes as some other coordinators perform, we see just a still of three coordinators Pokemon; Luxio and Honchcrow, Staraptor and Bronzong, Porygon-Z and Mothim [shameless Sinnoh remake promos].
Marian: Next up, after a long absence from the contest scene...
-Jessie walks out onto the stage, the shot pans to James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet in the crowd.
James: Go Jessilee!
Meowth: I think she's Jessadia today..
Marian: Its Jessilina!
James/Meowth: oops!
Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet!

-Jessie is wearing the same costume she wore as Jessilina in Sinnoh. She uses Gourgeist and Seviper. Gourgeist's seal releases smoke, while Seviper's releases bubbles that look like poison. Team Rocket's team song (the one from XY) plays in the background (music only) [I was trying to decide between this and the one from Johto, but the Johto one is just too silly as background here]. Gourgeist uses leech seed to start vines growing on the contest floor, while Seviper uses haze (only lightly though) and slithers around through the vines with a light haze glowing, making it look slightly foggy. Seviper then lifts its tail and it lights up (the beginning of poison tail) and Gourgeist uses dark pulse at the tail, which Seviper then tilts in different directions, deflecting the dark pulse off into the leech seed vines and exploding them in a show of light. Jessie then has Gourgeist use leech seed on her, and Seviper use wrap on her, so she is wrapped up in the leech seed and Seviper. She looks to be in pain, but is toughing it out with a big smile.
James: She's having so much fun out there. It's a good thing while we were back in Kanto she picked up some of her old Pokemon.
Meowth: Even if that visit didn't go as planned...

[We don't know anything about Gen 8, so we don't know why Trio is here, but I'm deciding that Sinnoh is between Kanto and Gen 8 land, Trio are on their way back from bringing a Pokemon to the boss that they successfully caught]
-Flashback... starts in Gen 8 land... James throws a Pokeball and catches a Tangrowth.
James: I caught a Tangrowth!
Meowth: Let's give it to the boss
James: But I worked so hard to catch it! The boss doesn't need a Tangrowth
Meowth: Sure he does...

-Flashback now transforms into a boss fantasy
Meowth: Imagine the boss is jumping rope, but his jumprope breaks
-They show Giovanni (in Meowth's imagination drawing style) jumping rope, he trips on the jump rope and it snaps in two, and he sits on the ground throwing a minor fit.
James: That's pretty hard to imagine...
Meowth: (in boss voice) How will I ever jumprope now? (in regular voice) just then his tangrowth walks up

-Tangrowth extends its vine out in the length of a jump rope and Giovanni starts jumping
Meowth: (in boss voice) This is the best jump rope I've ever had. I can't thank Meowth enough for this, he and his friends are my best agents.
James: I doubt he likes jumping rope...
Meowth: Okay then, imagine the boss is sore after a long workout

-Giovanni, now in regular animation style, is shirtless next to his pool on a sunny day, gets up after doing a benchpress
Meowth: (in boss voice) I sure am sore, I could really use a massage
-Tangrowth is awkwardly standing behind him
-Tangrowth begins using power whip with its long arms across Giovanni's chest and shoulders
Meowth: (in boss voice) this is the best massage I've ever had. Meowth and his friends deserve promotions.
James: I'm not sure...
Jessie: Its a great idea! Let's bring Tangrowth to the boss now!
James: (whining) But I want to keep Tangrowth
Jessie: We're a team and as a team I decide we're giving Tangrowth to the boss!

-The three are then seen flying their balloon all the way to headquarters, and they give Giovanni the Tangrowth.
Giovanni: What is this for?
Meowth: Its a Tangrowth we caught especially for you
Giovanni: I don't need this, I had come to expect so much more from you. Go back to [Gen 8 region] and get back to work!

-Even though he said this, he didn't give back the Tangrowth
Jessie/James/Meowth: Yes sir! (Meowth looking especially dismayed)
-As the three are walking back towards their balloon
Jessie: Wait, I need to go get something quick
-This is when Jessie went and got Seviper and Gourgeist. Then flash forward to the trio flying back towards [Gen 8 region], and they pass right over Sinnoh in their balloon, over Hearthome city where Jessie can see people walking into the contest hall.
Jessie: A contest here today! The stage is calling me
James: We need to get back to [Gen 8 region], boss' orders.

-Shot pans back to Jessie, who is now already wearing her Jessilina costume
Jessie: [Gen 8 region] can wait!
Wobbuffet: (pops out of Pokeball and triumphantly says) Wobbuffet!

-James and Meowth moan, knowing they can't do anything to convince Jessie otherwise, they lower the balloon down towards the contest hall. Flashback ends...
-Jessie is still wrapped in leech seed and Seviper. Gourgeist now uses shadow ball towards them, and Seviper jumps up and bites the shadow ball, making it disintegrate with purple dust falling. Gourgeist continues to use shadow ball and Seviper keeps biting the shadow balls. Seviper then falls back down and uses poison tail to expertly break the leech seeds off of Jessie. Then Gourgeist finishes with a shower of seed bombs that Seviper uses poison tail to slice in half, creating a nice visual effect. Gourgeist uses her flashlight to put a spotlight on Jessie and Seviper and they all pose.
Marian: Even after all this time off Jessilina doesn't disappoint! Still as unusual and captivating as ever.
-Again the crowd goes wild and we skip what the judges say. This time we see a bunch more coordinators in still shots, with the following pairs; Grotle and Weavile, Probopass and Cherrim, Ambipom [gasp! its not Dawn's, sadly there was really no reasonable way I could fit her into this episode] and Chatot, Riolu and Lopunny, Toxicroak and Glameow, Combee and Drifblim, Mime Jr and Carnivine [Minor nod to James, but of course not his], then it is finally Dawn's turn.
Marian: Another highly accomplished coordinator, from nearby Twinleaf town, welcome Dawn to the stage!
-Dawn is wearing an outfit that is darker pink and light blue (in the colors of Mesprit). She even has a headband with a pink gem on it like what is on Mesprit's head.
Dawn: Piplup, Pachirisu spotlight!
-Piplup's seal releases bubbles that pop and lightly shower water, while Pachirisu's seal has lightning bolts. By your side (Hikari's/Dawn's theme) plays in the background (music only). Piplup jumps and spins while using blizzard, Pachirisu jumps above Piplup and uses discharge, which lights up the blizzard making it look like it is glowing. Piplup then creates a huge whirlpool that envelops all of the lit up snow, partially freezing the whirlpool, but not entirely. Pachirisu begins to glow purple and unleashes a powerful gunk shot attack that crashes the whirlpool, creating an explosion of blue, white, yellow, and purple. Piplup and Pachirisu land next to each other and are highlighted by the colors around them. Piplup then uses rock tomb, which sends a bunch of medium sized rocks towards Pachirisu, Pachirisu quickly uses super fang to split all the rocks in half and as they are falling uses iron tail to bat the rocks towards Piplup. The rocks accurately land in several piles in a circle around Piplup, then Piplup hits the ground and then pillars of water (water pledge) lift all of the rocks in the air. As the water rises, Piplup then uses blizzard to freeze the pillars of water with the rocks above them. All of the pillars faced inwards, so at the top where they were frozen, they were connected in an arch, with all the rocks at the top. Pachirisu then uses iron tail at the top of the ice arch, to smash all the ice and rocks and send them flying, and as Pachirisu is falling down it uses discharge to light up all the debris. Piplup jumps up towards Pachirisu and uses one more (small) whirlpool, which catches Pachirisu as it falls and Pachirisu rides the whirlpool down to the ground and poses next to Piplup, with Dawn right behind them.
Marian: Let's hear it for Dawn, another fantastic performance.
-The crowd goes wild again. We see another couple of stills of other coordinators performance, this time Hippopotas and Snover, Yanmega and Buizel, and Stunky and Mantyke. We see in the dressing room where Serena is hanging out with May and Dawn. The three all look a bit nervous as they look up at the screen. Jessie is in a different corner of the room, looking confident.
Marian: That concludes the appeals round of the Hearthome contest. Its time to announce which four coordinators will move on to our final round...
-The main screen above reveals one picture at a time; May, Dawn, Jessie, (then we see Serena looking nervous) then Serena. Everyone smiles and looks excited.
Marian: We saw some great performances in the appeals round, this should be an amazing battle round!
-We see a split screen showing May, Dawn, Jessie, and Serena all looking confident and excited, which is where the screen freezes... [Just before the match ups are decided]

To be Continued??? is in the bottom corner of the screen
[I put the question mark almost as a joke, because we know they won't continue it. I thought it would make sense to stop before the battles, because then we don't have to find out who beat who and because if they are promoting Sinnoh remakes, there won't be a battle round anyway, and also because I'm pretty sure I've gone over time anyway]

For the ending theme, they play I won't lose, By your side, and Dori Dori, all with their original animation [this is why we skipped the opening, so we would have time for all three to play].

I hope this wasn't too long to read and that some people enjoyed it. I really liked writing it (even though it took a crazy amount of time - way more than I expected). I doubt its short enough for an episode, but since a lot of the scenes and dialogue are at the same time, maybe it could be. Anyway, for me I would really love this episode, I tried to put a lot of little things in there that I really like, maybe others will appreciate/would like that too. I don't expect anything like it to happen, but I tried to make it with something somewhat realistic in mind, so I can hope and maybe if DP remakes happen, an episode like this could occur.
Nice! Be still strange that Serena didnt get a special yet. Or the Aloloan girls that are interested in Contest and Ash invites them all three so the girls can learn about it.

An episode where Ash travels to the future and sees what has happened in his as well as his friends' future.

That would solve two problems. The old audience, who wants to know what will happen in Ash and others' future will finally get their answer. And their curiosity will be satisfied. Plus it will feel like giving the story some sort of closure without actually ending it.

Nice! Be still strange that Serena didnt get a special yet. Or the Aloloan girls that are interested in Contest and Ash invites them all three so the girls can learn about it.
Thanks for reading it. I agree its really strange Serena hasn't gotten a special or anything else, but to me it wouldn't be a best episode if Alola girls appear, it were in Alola, or it had anything to do with SM. At this point I just want to wait until Gen 8 for any of my favorites to return and hope Gen 8 is a better place for the anime.

Thanks for reading it. I agree its really strange Serena hasn't gotten a special or anything else, but to me it wouldn't be a best episode if Alola girls appear, it were in Alola, or it had anything to do with SM. At this point I just want to wait until Gen 8 for any of my favorites to return and hope Gen 8 is a better place for the anime.
Yeah... I thought the Aloloan girls would have a lot of developpement, but I am clairly wrong...

New Main character who has a Scorbunny :D

And maybe goes something like this -
The show starts with a new protagonist walking by a store with a tv airing the pokemon championship. It shows the final battle of the championship, Pikachu vs another pokemon. As Pikachu defeats the other pokemon the camera zones out revealing Ash as it's trainer with the announcer announcing his victory. (can be his 1st one or 5th one). The main protagonist doesn't care to much about the event and walks into a forestish park for a hike. while walking farther in the forest to explore, a certain pokemon notices him. Scorbunny, a pokemon who has always wanted to be a pokemon master spotted his new trainer. Scorbunny would have to find a way to approach his new trainer in the best way possible, but that ends up backfiring as he ends up starting a forest fire to get the new protagonist attention. The protagonist does notice the bunny only after starting to run away from the forest fire that seems to be chasing him. A while later after the fire is put out Scorbunny does not seem to leave the protagonist's side. Scorbunny even hands the protagonist his treasured Pokeball to throw at him. Tho the main character not caring to fight, brushes this off at first, Scorbunny does not give up so easily. Even tho he is not officially his trainer scorbunny ends up dragging the main character to the first gym in town. This is where the main protagonist starts to gain interest in the game and starts his pokemon journey.

Ash decides to return to Alola and fully take his place as Champion of Alola. During this time, he finds he takes on the role of a mentor of the trial-goers, and helping them out is not only good for them but has also helped him become stronger. The episode flashes forward through a few years of this, to when Ash either is beaten by one of the trial-goers or simply decides that he is going to get even stronger if he continues to be a coach of sorts for young trainers.

After staying in Alola for a couple years, Ash is on the road again, and he meets a new young trainer, just starting on their journey. They recognize Ash from TV appearances or whatever Champions go through, and they ask him to become their teacher.

While this is just an idea for an episode, I think it would also work well as a way to progress the anime. It would allow Ash and Pikachu to remain in the series, even as a spotlight role, where he continues to travel, and then they can have a new protagonist as well, and even an extra supporting role.

That's one of my ideals.

The other one would personally just be a self-service to me. (takes place before new series). Delia decides to throw a huge surprise party for Ash as a congratulation for winning the Pokemon League in Alola and becoming the Champion, and she invites all his former traveling companions, and some other special friend characters (good past rivals like Gary and Alain). Towards the end of the episode, he is even visited by Pokemon he has released into the wild somehow (to keep it realistic, the ones across the seas weren't able to come unless they had wings), including Pidgeot and Butterfree.

And that's my other idea.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom