• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

Ash-Greninja returns. It stubs its toe so Goh catches it with a single, normal Pokeball on the first try in order to save it and then offers to release it but Goh is so sexy that Greninja decides to stay with him, and live in Cerise Park for the rest of its life never to be seen or mentioned ever again.

Last edited:
Ash wins against Leon and becomes the world's greatest Pokèmon trainer but he pulls a Battle Frontier and quickly gives up the title as he wants to continue travelling, since there is nobody else left they just give it back to Leon who then quickly loses to Youngster Joey who shows up out of nowhere giving him the title instead.

Ash wins against Leon and becomes the world's greatest Pokèmon trainer but he pulls a Battle Frontier and quickly gives up the title as he wants to continue travelling, since there is nobody else left they just give it back to Leon who then quickly loses to Youngster Joey who shows up out of nowhere giving him the title instead.

You know instead of Youngster Joey make it Cameron instead XD

Goh goes back in time and messes with human evolution to change the timeline so humans reproduce asexually and females of the species straight up do not exist, returning to a completely male cast where Chloe is now Colby, Chrysa is now Chris and Jessie is now Jesse. This change is retained until the end of Journeys, much to the chagrin of anyone who hoped Journeys' deficiency in female representation would one day stop being a thing.

Ash wins against Leon off screen and we spend the rest of the episode on Go going after an Axew, following it throughout the Unova region. Turns out it belongs to a trainer but Axew suddenly prefers Go's company after the trainer spent 5 years teaching it Outrage. The trainer releases Axew and Go catches it and it disappears in the Sakuragi dome happily ever after.

Ash wins against Leon off screen and we spend the rest of the episode on Go going after an Axew, following it throughout the Unova region. Turns out it belongs to a trainer but Axew suddenly prefers Go's company after the trainer spent 5 years teaching it Outrage. The trainer releases Axew and Go catches it and it disappears in the Sakuragi dome happily ever after.
Ash wins against Leon offscreen and all we get is Ash saying "It was all like whoosh whizz wham!" because he is physically incapable of actually describing anything accurately

After the year's PWC comes to a close, Ash is ready to head back to his home in Pallet Town when suddenly he runs into some Pokemon in danger that needs Lucario's help. Then afterwards another batch needs his Gengar's help.

And then Sirfetch'd.
And Dragonite.
And even Dracovish!

When all five of these Pokemon help out, Ash is faced with a tough decision. What is he going to do?

Simple.

He releases all five of them like he did with Greninja so they can help the Pokemon out if they end up in danger again.

I feel like it's be seriously funny if one episode Pikachu left the cast unceremoniously and it is for that episode only that we see all of the pokemon interacting with each other: especially Ash's pokemon team. Then they're never seen in any episode ever again, Ash uses Goh's pokemon as rentals to curb-stomp the rest of his opponent in the PWC through sheer luck and comedic timing, and all of his pokemon miraculously reappears in the final episode of the entire saga for a two second cameo of them being transferred under Goh's ownership. Also, Chloe has decided she wants to join Team Rocket.

...what? I'm out of ideas.

Ash, Goh and Chloe arrive in Kalos after hearing about a mysterious Ninja Pokemon running amok

Ash feels a familiar connection

It's Ash's (former) Greninja!

Goh sees Greninja and decides he wants to catch one for himself

Greninja himself volunteers to challenge Goh to a battle

Goh is about to send out Inteleon but Grookey interrupts Goh

Grookey suddenly feels fired up and wants to battle Greninja by himself!

Goh is surprised but accepts Grookey's proposal

Grookey tries to hit Greninja with it's stick but
Greninja of course dodges it.

Grookey tries to keep up with Greninja waving it's stick around

Grookey gets so angry lights start to glow around it and it's form starts to change

It evolved! Grookey is now a Thwackey!

Thwackey now has 2 sticks and is now much stronger and faster

It jumps on Greninja's back and starts hitting him with its sticks rapidly

Greninja switches to host Ash Greninja form

Ash Greninja runs up to Thwackey with a Giant Water Shuriken

Thwackey prepares to hit Greninja with it's sticks again

A large explosion happens leaving suspense for the Winner

Greninja faints. Thwackey is the Winner!

Ash is flabbergasted!!

Greninja realizes that Goh is a far better trainer than Ash could ever hope to be

Greninja offers to let Goh catch it

Goh accepts and throw a single Pokeball

Greninja has now been added to Goh's Rotom Zukan

Oh and Serena appears briefly at the beginning but she and Chloe are away shopping throughout most of the eepisodeso she never gets a chance to talk to Ash :p

Ash, Goh and Chloe arrive in Kalos after hearing about a mysterious Ninja Pokemon running amok

Ash feels a familiar connection

It's Ash's (former) Greninja!

Goh sees Greninja and decides he wants to catch one for himself

Greninja himself volunteers to challenge Goh to a battle

Goh is about to send out Inteleon but Grookey interrupts Goh

Grookey suddenly feels fired up and wants to battle Greninja by himself!

Goh is surprised but accepts Grookey's proposal

Grookey tries to hit Greninja with it's stick but
Greninja of course dodges it.

Grookey tries to keep up with Greninja waving it's stick around

Grookey gets so angry lights start to glow around it and it's form starts to change

It evolved! Grookey is now a Thwackey!

Thwackey now has 2 sticks and is now much stronger and faster

It jumps on Greninja's back and starts hitting him with its sticks rapidly

Greninja switches to host Ash Greninja form

Ash Greninja runs up to Thwackey with a Giant Water Shuriken

Thwackey prepares to hit Greninja with it's sticks again

A large explosion happens leaving suspense for the Winner

Greninja faints. Thwackey is the Winner!

Ash is flabbergasted!!

Greninja realizes that Goh is a far better trainer than Ash could ever hope to be

Greninja offers to let Goh catch it

Goh accepts and throw a single Pokeball

Greninja has now been added to Goh's Rotom Zukan

Oh and Serena appears briefly at the beginning but she and Chloe are away shopping throughout most of the eepisodeso she never gets a chance to talk to Ash :p
Of course Thwackey beats a Greninja that doesn’t try its hardest

I had a Dream last night that involved Cinderace, Lucario and Inteleon preforming a Pokemon Job while Ash and Goh are busy in the Sakuragi Lab

The episode is somewhat similar to the Practically Pikachu filler where it focuses on the Pokemon instead of the humans

I can't remember wtf their job even was but I know it had something to do with Cinderace, Lucario, and Inteleon trying to look for Grookey, Pikachu and Eevee? I think they ran off playing somewhere?

All I remember is that it somehow ended with Cinderace, Lucario and Inteleon getting into trouble with the Law at some point, on the run from Officer Jennys and their Growlithes chasing them all over Vermilion, Goh's Lab Pokémon are running wild, there's Mayhem everywhere, Its a mess...

By the end, Grookey, Pikachu and Eevee are still playing while being completely obvious to the chaos around them, Lucario in particular is angry at Cinderace, Cinderace is Cinderace, and Inteleon is annoyed by them both and just wants to go home. XD

Yes I do have the strangest dreams lol

Last edited:
  • Satoshi and friends come to generic filler town, and a random niche event/contest surrounding something vaguely relating to Pokemon is being held. Satoshi is, of course, super excited to enter and does so. His friends sit in the background, because Satoshi is the only one allowed to have dreams/ambitions outside of focus episodes. He will borrow his friends' Pokemon, though.
  • There's a random COTD who's been training a whole team of the evolved form of one of Satoshi's Pokemon, and we waste a large amount of time with backstory on this nothing character.
  • Satoshi enters and struggles at first because he's never done this before, but because he's the main character so automatically better at everything than everyone, he manages to make a comeback with no experience.
  • The Rocket trio interrupt, perform their stock footage motto, throw their stock footage Pokeballs, and have a stock footage Pokemon battle. Did I mention stock footage?
  • The battle barely lasts, and the Rocket trio don't have any fun banter or gags.
  • Two possible endings, either Satoshi wins because he's the main character or he loses but gets an honorary prize for saving the day. He bids farewell to the character of the day, making a hollow promise to one day meet again even though they won't. Oh, and it's sunset.
  • The animation is stiff and the art is off-model most of the episode. It's done by a random one-off AD. All of Satoshi's Pokemon are introduced at the beginning but instead of all making noise at once (like, you know, real animals) they do a "role-call" where each Pokemon says its name one at a time. Every running gag of the series is done without any subversion.

In other words, it's basically EP147.
reading through this thread, and the funny thing is there are absolutely more episodes that do this i'm pretty sure. pokemon esports episode when.

as for my hypothetical worst episode, here's a fun one: that one fucked up and evil malamar from XY019 that, to my knowledge was just kind of dropped? it comes back, but at the cost of "oh it was just misunderstood uwu it was forced to eat cement when it was 6 and therefore it has an understandable motive to take over the world :) :) :)"

edit. ok first off i know nobody gives a shit but yeah i'm aware i am replying to like years-old replies but. whatever anyway someone here mentioned faba being "relatively nicer than he was in the games" ARE YA SURE ABOUT THAT BESTIE. I MEAN AFTER A POINT UNFORTUNATELY YEAH BUT. NEVER FORGET SM049. also good god this thread went dead for all of 2019 it seems huh

edit 2: huh a lot of these are just "gou catches a pokemon he really shouldn't be able to" huh. looks like somebody's still pissy about him getting a legendary (i mean i stopped keeping up with journeys shortly before then and i'm a bit bitter admittedly but that was just because it wasn't raikou or hell, even entei). also i haven't seen the bw anime but everything i know about cameron points to him being an absolute fucking icon tbh.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom