• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

A "10 years later" OVA but it's nothing but fanservice.

And not even good fan service... Almost every scene is Jynx trying to seduce everyone with a laugh track made just for this episode.

And Ash still can't win a major League.

10 years later, Ash changes his dream to not win a major league but to inspire others to want that. Also, similar to the Digimon Adventure 02 Epilogue, Ash makes a career choice that was never hinted to in the show's history.

He becomes the first kid from Pallet Town to make it as a K-Pop star and he married Duplica.

-team rocket reminds all there past

-Ash looks at his past fails and achievements to become a better trainer.

Red is a jerk and frames Ash in a crime. His friends turn their back on him (because the evidence is so solid not even they can deny it, or Red used his Pokémon to brainwash them).
Ash manages to escape from prison and vanishes for a few years until he comes back as a stoic Pokémon Hunter (like J) when treats his Pokémon like shit. He kills the Champions, Professors, E4, Gym Leaders, his past friends, etc. and steals their Pokémon to sell them at the black market.
The end.

Red is a jerk and frames Ash in a crime. His friends turn their back on him (because the evidence is so solid not even they can deny it, or Red used his Pokémon to brainwash them).
Ash manages to escape from prison and vanishes for a few years until he comes back as a stoic Pokémon Hunter (like J) when treats his Pokémon like shit. He kills the Champions, Professors, E4, Gym Leaders, his past friends, etc. and steals their Pokémon to sell them at the black market.
The end.

Lol when Ash tells his tragic backstory, Iris responds, "Such a kid." Then they all laugh like the end of a Justice Friends episode.

In a region, TRio somehow get eight badges, and are able to enter the league. They call upon their previously released Pokemon, and the HQ reserves to battle.

They somehow reach the finals, and Ash does so too. Ash's Pikachu OHKOes TRio's first five Pokemon with Thunderbolt. Jessie becomes desperate, and throws in Meowth as their sixth Pokemon. When Meowth is thrown, he is stuck on the head with a rock, and gets an Infernape's Blaze-esque Boost.
Giovanni and his Persian appear to cheer for the TRio, dressed in baby pink Kimonos. They bring a cheerleading squad of female Meowth who use attract all the time, infatuating both Male as well as the female audience since MEOWTH IS FABULUOUS (these words flash on the TV screen written with pink glitter).

Meowth OHKOes first Pikachu, then all of Ash's other Pokémon using a super powerful fury swipe unlocked by Meowth's Bond with Jessie and James. Meowth changes form to J-J-Meowth, thanks to this bond phenomenon. After J-J-Meowth OHKOes the last of Ash's Pokemon, a rock from the debris hits him in the head again. Meowth loses his memories, and the J-J-Meowth form. He forgets how to speak, and evolves into a normal Persian.

The anime ends with Persian mindlessly pawing at the league winner trophy (with the cheerleading Meowth all around him). Giovanni dies due to a heart attack at the sheer insanity of the situation. He is being buried, getting a hot pink tombstone, Ash, Jessie, James and Ash's team are crying in the background at the league arena.

THE END​

Last edited:
It's the losing memories part. I can't say anything else without spoilers. (In fact, my first post on this thread was making fun of the ending of FMA03, but I deleted it because I thought it would give people the wrong idea that I hate it.)

Anyway, the worst episode ever would be 20 minutes of annoying cutemons where they brag about how "every" Pokémon has appeared in the anime.

It's the losing memories part. I can't say anything else without spoilers. (In fact, my first post on this thread was making fun of the ending of FMA03, but I deleted it because I thought it would give people the wrong idea that I hate it.)

Anyway, the worst episode ever would be 20 minutes of annoying cutemons where they brag about how "every" Pokémon has appeared in the anime.

RIP Porygon2 and Porygon-Z. I think these will never appear.

This

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 94
Alain makes a surprising comeback asking for a rematch against Ash... but once he gets to his final Pokemon Ash finds out something isn’t right.

Then he finds the greatest shock of all. It’s not Alain, it’s Tobias (now voiced by Vic Mignogna cause all the ladies love Vic) and his Mega Charizard isn’t a Mega Charizard, it’s an incredibly overpowered Ditto capable of using every move in the planet.

Ditto destroys Ash’s final Pokemon, the series’s continuity explodes as a result and in Secret Wars fashion everything from the franchise is now in different universes.

Then Ash falls into a coma and the rest of the episode is just a testcard.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom