• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

After watching the Illima episode, something pretty cruel would be if a random person forced Pikachu to evolve. Then sprinted away via Bewear Express.

I personally wouldn't mind. I prefer Raichu over Pikachu.

Now for the worst episode ever:

The series starts with Ash going to pick his starter from Prof. Oak (he overslept so he gets Pikachu) then goes to the region of the new generation, meaning that everything that happened prior to this episode was retconned out of continuity (and Gary doesn't even show up).

Worse, not many people in the target audience are bothered, and the sales of the show explode. None of the outrage from older fans manages to put a dent on the show.

(What's worse is that this could probably happen).

I personally wouldn't mind. I prefer Raichu over Pikachu.
I would mind, I would explode. That would literally shatter everything I've previously watched. Pikachu is Pikachu and I'm sure Pokemon would depreciate in value and sales would go down (even if it is minimal).

Now for the worst episode ever:

The series starts with Ash going to pick his starter from Prof. Oak (he overslept so he gets Pikachu) then goes to the region of the new generation, meaning that everything that happened prior to this episode was retconned out of continuity (and Gary doesn't even show up).

Worse, not many people in the target audience are bothered, and the sales of the show explode. None of the outrage from older fans manages to put a dent on the show.

(What's worse is that this could probably happen).
Hasn't this already happened? This is M20 in a nutshell...

I prefer Raichu (it’s my favourite Pokemon!) But a sane, and evolved Ash's Pikachu would show that the writers are massive hypocrites, since according to them forced evolution is a sin, every Raichu should feel ashamed of evolving, and no matter what Pikachu will always defeat Raichu.

Not to mention that almost all Raichu are massive jerks.

They've spent 20 years putting exactly that inside the skulls of the viewers.

an episode all about DP! Team Rocket acting goofy
I, for one, would enjoy that. I've noticed that TR gets flak for their antics in that particular saga, but I thought it was endearing and refreshing (especially when their lines were localized, i.e. "It's that kind of imitation they invented lawsuits for!" :ROFLMAO:).

League Semi Finals and the battle starts but before we see a move, we learn Axew is lost so we spend 19 minsutes looking for him. Then we see he was in Iris' hair all along. Then we skip back to the battle and Pikachu has just lost to a level 5 Snivy. We then question why Iris was even in this episode cuz we haven't seen her for 15 years and this region is based on the UK. Also, Iris is now somehow in her 40s even though Ash is still 10

In a region, TRio somehow get eight badges, and are able to enter the league. They call upon their previously released Pokemon, and the HQ reserves to battle.

They somehow reach the finals, and Ash does so too. Ash's Pikachu OHKOes TRio's first five Pokemon with Thunderbolt. Jessie becomes desperate, and throws in Meowth as their sixth Pokemon. When Meowth is thrown, he is stuck on the head with a rock, and gets an Infernape's Blaze-esque Boost.
Giovanni and his Persian appear to cheer for the TRio, dressed in baby pink Kimonos. They bring a cheerleading squad of female Meowth who use attract all the time, infatuating both Male as well as the female audience since MEOWTH IS FABULUOUS (these words flash on the TV screen written with pink glitter).

Meowth OHKOes first Pikachu, then all of Ash's other Pokémon using a super powerful fury swipe unlocked by Meowth's Bond with Jessie and James. Meowth changes form to J-J-Meowth, thanks to this bond phenomenon. After J-J-Meowth OHKOes the last of Ash's Pokemon, a rock from the debris hits him in the head again. Meowth loses his memories, and the J-J-Meowth form. He forgets how to speak, and evolves into a normal Persian.

The anime ends with Persian mindlessly pawing at the league winner trophy (with the cheerleading Meowth all around him). Giovanni dies due to a heart attack at the sheer insanity of the situation. He is being buried, getting a hot pink tombstone, Ash, Jessie, James and Ash's team are crying in the background at the league arena.

THE END​

I'd actually like to see TR fight in the League lol, Have them win a few times then lose to Ash in a proper battle in the QF or something (have them both fight each other n the L16 so we see TR fight each other, could be cool)

Last edited:
After watching the Illima episode, something pretty cruel would be if a random person forced Pikachu to evolve. Then sprinted away via Bewear Express.

Your post reminded me of this lol

Attachments

• IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 124
Ash gets the final battle of the Alola league and wins, but is disqualified because it turns out he accidentally misspelled his name on the entry form.
Omg, I laughed irl. That would be amazing, I would totally be ok with that.

Years after winning the league, becoming a champion, finally defeating Team Rocket and bringing Giovanni to a gritty end Ash now lives a daring, risk-free life with his newly evolved Raichu and his greatest loved by his side, now both married...

but then he wakes up from a coma and finds out that he is now rather old, everything was just a dream and that Pokemon and everyone he met aren't real and they were figments of his imagi....

oh shit, this is how the Pokemon anime would have originally ended if it wasn't a huge hit right?

The worst character in the history of the show thinks he has to move away and will never be in the show again, so he whines and complains and everyone tries to be really nice to him and gives him gifts, and then it turns out he doesn't go away and the joke is on us because we have to put up with him for 2 more years....

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom