• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make the worst episode ever

He uses Mega Mewtwo X.
Then everyone starts chanting: Red rocks, Ash sucks!
And then after that all of Ash's pokemon leaves him for Red and then Ash kills him self and nobody cares and Red becomes the new MC and go to win every league and beat all the Champs with only one pokemon and he becomes a god of the world. Oh and Serena becomes Red's wife.

This just came to mind.

The episode is hyped by getting everyone excited about the league like other leagues. There's build up and hints to rivals.
The episode finally airs and Ash loses the the very first round and is knocked out of the league. The Pokemon league ends after 1 episode of it. He decides to go off to a new region.

I don't know how this came to mind but I'll post it anyway.XD
Ash wins the league but the only reason he won was because everyone agreed to give him the win without any battle because he saved the league from Jessie, James and meowth who attacked with their usual aim of stealing. So thus Ash wins the league the same way he got some of his badges in kanto.=P

Pikachu leaves Ash for something even dumber than Ambipom's ping-pong thing, like being the official ketchup taster for some random restaurant that'll never come up again.

A Zeraora is suddenly shoehorned into being Ash's new best friend for promotional reasons, after some super cliche thing where Ash saves it from Team Rocket. It's so OP that nothing is a challenge for Ash anymore, and the series ends right there.

SM61..... Do we really need another bad episode after that?
But if we do then what about this: An Ultra Wormhole opens and Ultra Guardians came to investigate.
On the spot Ash and his friends meet a mysterious boy.
He states his name is Red.
He traveled through Ultra Universe to find a trainer from alternate dimension- a child named Ash.
Red asks Ash for a battle during which we learn he caught an Ultra Beast.
Ash gets exited about facing a stronger enemy and then...... RED SENTS OUT ULTRA NECROZMA.
Ultra Necrozma starts disobeing Red and kills of Ultra Guardians.
Next Necrozma tortures and violently kills Poipole.
It then kills Red and knowing Alola region defense is down it summons an army of UBs.
UBs destroy the entire Alola region and kill every Guardian Deity.
The last thing we see is Looker arriving at Alola region in a helicopter.
He looks at dead Alola and sees UBs everywhere.
He turns around and says: Ummm, Annabell? What the hell happened?
Annabell stares at him and then Looker notices she is possesed by Nihilego.
THE END.

Come join Alolan Oak and a whole host of other comedic characters of the day in his own special talk show as he chats up about random things while making incredibly ludicrous puns and weird over the top faces.
I can actually see this happening.

Come join Alolan Oak and a whole host of other comedic characters of the day in his own special talk show as he chats up about random things while making incredibly ludicrous puns and weird over the top faces.
This is seriously the best post in the thread. I would totally watch this episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s my worst idea: The episode starts with Ash getting sucked into an Ultra Wormhole. It takes him to an alternate universe where he never lost to Richie in the Indigo League, and went on to win the whole thing. But there is something off about this universe. When Ash leaves for the Orange Islands with the GS Ball, instead of the blimp crash landing, the GS Ball opens up and breaks a hole in the space-time continuum. Weird impossible things start occurring, like Ash gaining another arm, and Brock and Misty turn into Cilan and Iris. Then Ash wakes up and realizes it was just a dream, making this the most pointless episode ever.

Here’s my worst idea: The episode starts with Ash getting sucked into an Ultra Wormhole. It takes him to an alternate universe where he never lost to Richie in the Indigo League, and went on to win the whole thing. But there is something off about this universe. When Ash leaves for the Orange Islands with the GS Ball, instead of the blimp crash landing, the GS Ball opens up and breaks a hole in the space-time continuum. Weird impossible things start occurring, like Ash gaining another arm, and Brock and Misty turn into Cilan and Iris. Then Ash wakes up and realizes it was just a dream, making this the most pointless episode ever.
Is this a reference to something? For some reason, I'm thinking of that episode of Adventure Time where Finn loses an arm, but that's literally all I know about that episode.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom