• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Male Seviper w/ Dark Pulse

Reaction score
All I want is in the title. If anyone is willing, please reply. I would like to get this trade done soon.

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
I can help, but it'll take a little bit to get done. Since I currently have a Seviper I plan on keeping and no others, I'll breed you one, teach it Dark Pulse at the Lentimas move tutor, and trade it to you after that. In exchange, if you have access to them, I'd like either a Weedle or a Bonsly. I'm after Black 2 exclusives through trading at the moment and have most of them covered, so I only need those two beyond Latios, and a legendary for a level 1 non-legendary with a requested move isn't a fair deal for you in my opinion.

Reaction score
We have a deal. I'll find one of them.

P.S I appreciate your understanding of the fact that I would not favor a legendary being the return in this deal :p