• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Male Seviper w/ Dark Pulse

PD83

Reaction score
All I want is in the title. If anyone is willing, please reply. I would like to get this trade done soon.

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
I can help, but it'll take a little bit to get done. Since I currently have a Seviper I plan on keeping and no others, I'll breed you one, teach it Dark Pulse at the Lentimas move tutor, and trade it to you after that. In exchange, if you have access to them, I'd like either a Weedle or a Bonsly. I'm after Black 2 exclusives through trading at the moment and have most of them covered, so I only need those two beyond Latios, and a legendary for a level 1 non-legendary with a requested move isn't a fair deal for you in my opinion.

PD83

Reaction score
We have a deal. I'll find one of them.

P.S I appreciate your understanding of the fact that I would not favor a legendary being the return in this deal :p