• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Male Slurpuff/Skitty/Eevee with Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGMX100

Musician and nerd
Reaction score
Hey guys, back again, this time looking for (as per the title) a male Slurpuff/Skitty/Eevee with the egg move Wish. Again, I'm not really fussed about IVs/nature, but I can offer a few things in return, namely a HA Totodile with Aqua Jet, Crunch and Ice Punch, or a Heart Scale. List any other offers down below, and thanks again!

I can offer you or eevee or skitty, slurpuff lears it at lvl 45 iirc and honestly I don't wanna level up for one. >o> Just tell me which one you'd like to breed it.

An Eevee would be great thanks, I'm planning to breed an Umbreon eventually anyway ^_^ What do you want in return?

Lemme check, I am sure I have one around to trade now o/ Or in any case gimme a few, thank Arceus you want a male xD A heart scale would be great!

Great! Friendcode's down below v

Got a male with wish! Fc 2723-9410-4398. I will be online in 10 minutes to trade if you can. If not send me a vm with the times you are available.

That's perfect, see you in 10 ^_^

Trade complete, feel free to close down thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom