• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mamoswine, Banette, 'Carnival Pokémon' promotions currently available: Promotions lim

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Mamoswine, Banette, 'Carnival Pokémon' promotions currently available: Promotions limited in ...

Promotions for Mamoswine and Banette, as well as for the Carnival Pokémon Musical show, are currently available on the Pokémon Global Link. The Pokémon are only available to those with European Global Link accounts, while the Musical show is only available for those with American accounts.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Mamoswine, Banette, 'Carnival Pokémon' promotions currently available: Promotions

Why do we get a useless musical and the Europeans get a Mamoswine?!

Re: Mamoswine, Banette, 'Carnival Pokémon' promotions currently available: Promotions

Mamoswine's not female. Don't care.

Another Dream World event(Dont have a computer that has Wi-Fi)....As usuall....

Another Dream World event(Dont have a computer that has Wi-Fi)....As usuall....

Can you not go to a library?

And yay, more free stuff.

I've been looking forward to DW Swinub, sadly it seems that Pokemon isn't female.

Doesn't look like I'm missing out on much, seeing as, said before, that Mamoswine is male.

Many people are saying that they don't care about the Mamoswine because it is male, did those people not care about the Eeveelution Dream World event, in which you could choose one of the evolved forms of Eevee from the dream world, because they were all male?

Mamoswine, Banette, 'Carnival Pokémon' promotions currently available: Promotions limited in ...

Update: The German password for banette has been revealed to be BANETSpieletipps.

Read more on Bulbanews

Many people are saying that they don't care about the Mamoswine because it is male, did those people not care about the Eeveelution Dream World event, in which you could choose one of the evolved forms of Eevee from the dream world, because they were all male?
Difference between Mamoswine, the Eeveelutions (and the starters if they'd ever be released) is celebrity status. Then there's also the fact that, at the time, there were very little DW Pokemon to choose from, and we also didn't know exactly the breeding mechanics. The breeding mechanics are now well known, and they've shown they'd release female Eevees. Why would we care about male Mamoswine?

I really like Mamoswine ;_; It's one of my favorite Pokémon. I wouldn't even mind a male one...

I hope this comes to the US at some point.

Seriously why is everyone but the US getting mamoswine?

Germany can now get the Mamoswine by entering the password "COMPUTERBILDSPIELE". I have written this on the talk page of the article on Bulbanews.

Update: The German password for Mamoswine has been revealed to be COMPUTERBILDSPIELE.

Read more on Bulbanews

Seriously why is everyone but the US getting mamoswine?

That's exactly what happened with Snarl Zoroark. And that was because TPCi was saving Snarl Zoroark to distribute it as part as Zoroark Month and the Zoroark DVD. We should be getting the Mamoswine around December, maybe even November, because December is the start of winter and Mamoswine is an Ice Type Pokemon. There has to be a reason why the Mamoswine isn't available on the US Global Link yet.

That's exactly what happened with Snarl Zoroark. And that was because TPCi was saving Snarl Zoroark to distribute it as part as Zoroark Month and the Zoroark DVD. We should be getting the Mamoswine around December, maybe even November, because December is the start of winter and Mamoswine is an Ice Type Pokemon. There has to be a reason why the Mamoswine isn't available on the US Global Link yet.
I don't think the Snarl Zoroark has been in the UK yet and Zoroark: Master of Illusions was released in the UK on 29 August which means that not everyone but the US was getting Snarl Zoroark before the US got it and they may not be waiting for a specific time for the Mamoswine to be released in the US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom