• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy Event to be held at Toys "R" Us in the U.S.

For further details, check out pokemon-games.com or toysrus.com

does anyone know where on either of those sites you can check the details? I wouldn't want to end up going for nothing.

Last edited:
does anyone know where on either of those sites you can check the details? I wouldn't want to end up going for nothing.

They don't have the info yet. Check back later (probably just two weeks before).

right, thanks. I hope the Toysrus near me does it. how do you suppose this will happen? mystery gift?

I hope that the same Toys R Us that held the Mew event holds the Manaphy one :D

Cause... that one was close by. DDDD:

After hearing the horror stories, I wouldn't go near GTS with a bargepole. I wonder how long it will be before the crackers develop a Pokémon virus (and I don't mean Pokérus). It didn't take too long for Bluetooth phone viruses to come out. My copy of NP is sat in my Miami mailbox; it seems to have come out early this month, so I'll have to wait until next week to request for it to be shipped along with my copy of Ranger. Still, as my tagline and trade post says, if anyone goes to the US Toys "Я" Us event and comes away with a spare Manaphy and needs a Mew, I'll be willing to trade a UK Toys "Я" Us event Mew for it.

Catch: You must have travelled 500 miles to your event. (Not really, but you can appreciate the event more that way.)

if anyone goes to the US Toys "Я" Us event and comes away with a spare Manaphy and needs a Mew, I'll be willing to trade a UK Toys "Я" Us event Mew for it.
I guarantee I'll have an extra Manaphy from the event. my friend doesn't play his DS anymore so I can borrow his, so I would be willing to trade with you for the UK event Mew.

Back in July last year. The 10th Anniversary Contest thing, where they gave Celebi and 20 other pokemon...

Or at least so they announced, since I missed it...

At least it wasn't in a ToyRus...

Anyone who ends up with a spare can contact me, I have a legitimate for you if you would be willing to trade.

Yay!

Another event Pokemon to add to my collection! ^_^

Hehe....

The good news is that I've been collecting these Cherish Ball Pokemon, and this will be my 10th or 11th one. XD

Finally, I will have my own Manaphy!!

I didn't want Pokemon Ranger, so I never had a chance to get my own Manaphy....

Anyway, as far as Pokemon Events go, I've been quite lucky. This will be my 4th event. I've been to the Journey Across America tour, the Mew event, the Gamestop event (even though they didn't give anything out there, I still entered the tournament), and now I'll get to attend this event as well (assuming the Toys R Us in my area will be distributing Manaphy's).

I can't wait! But first, I should see the movie...

About ranger: Where are you stuck? I just beat the game about a week ago, so I could give you some help.

Wheee! Event Manaphy! WANT! I will be there, no matter what happens. SQUEEE!

Pokérus

Anyone who's followed this thread will remember my complaints about the GTS and the SUCKme... psyduck I got while hoping to get one of those from the devs..

Anyhoo I had totally forgotten that I still had left a PONYTA for trade, so I decided to check up on it. Sadly, when it returned, it was named PSYDUCK, a direct giveaway it wasn't Japanese.

However I decided to look at it's stats before releasing it - a good thing too, as it has Pokérus! (Never had the chance to catch it meself...)

So I guess for every bad thing there's a good thing that can happen to you... And well, if someone on this board was actually trading pokérus infected psyducks for "american" ponytas, well, thanks a bunch!

You know, with pokérus handy, I might just start trying to EV train...

I'm stuck in mission 9, on the security system thing. I can't get past those red lights.

Ah. There is a four-step pattern to all of those. Unless I'm forgetting one, at a certain point, you can walk straight through. Pausing at the correct points, of course.

After that it's pretty easy.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom