• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy Event to be held at Toys "R" Us in the U.S.

Pretty sure Mystery Gift is the way it's done (though I'm not entirely certain, having never been to one of these myself). It still requires your physical presence in the shop, though - it's only gifted over the shop's wireless connection. It's the same way you can't download game demos on your home network - you need to be at an official Nintendo hotspot.

yep, just bring your DS and the game, and any other things you'll need. also, you can trade anything you want for it, but other than that it's free.

awesome, thanx bro. oh and by the way, was this already mentioned somewhere, cuz i may have missed it

you're welcome. i don't think anyone had said about whether it was free or not, so you're not repeating.

oh ok, cuz i was hoping that i wouldnt be spamming then, but now i am MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(seriously, how lame was that?)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for either the toysrus or pokemon-games site to post some more info. I hope they post that soon so I can see which stores are participating

A "wondercard" is the thing that actually gets transferred over to your game. This reads as data that the Mystery Gift deliveryman is to show up in the pokemon center and give you (insert mystery gift item here) At least, that's what I always thought it was.

A "wondercard" is the thing that actually gets transferred over to your game. This reads as data that the Mystery Gift deliveryman is to show up in the pokemon center and give you (insert mystery gift item here) At least, that's what I always thought it was.

Once you've gotten the wondercard, can you soft reset in front of the deliveryman for the right IV's/nature/shininess? Or are the stats solidified when you download the event?

the reason the toys r us site won't talk about the event is probably because this is one of those secrets only certain people like us learn about. you'll have to go to your local toys r us to find out, i guess.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom