• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy Event to be held at Toys "R" Us in the U.S.

Does anyone know, as long as you have both a Diamond and Pearl game, if they will let you get two Manaphys?

On Pokemon-games.com, It saids that you can get two manaphys with two games. Just got finish reading the article.

Did anyone else see the text under the big yellow box of that image? That is, "This specific Manaphy cannot be deposited on the Global Trade Station!"

So, if someone's purporting to trade you the event Manaphy on the GTS, you might want to be wary.

Which brings me to a question. I've never gotten my wifi to work without knocking out my internet connection and am unfamiliar with the process of trading. How can this event Manaphy be traded if not through the GTS?

So, if someone's purporting to trade you the event Manaphy on the GTS, you might want to be wary.
I'd be wary of someone offering to trade you something over GTS anyway. Firstly, if you haven't already seen it, you can't ask for it. And secondly, even once you've asked for it, you only get random offers in return, not the specific person you're trading with.

How can this event Manaphy be traded if not through the GTS?
Direct trade with Friend Codes via the WFC room - it's downstairs in the Pokemon Center.

whahahaaaaaa....i also have a band tournament, but it's next studay, so i can go!! WHAHAAAAA....poor you, little french horn player..i feel your marching band agony

GO TROMBONES!

but on topic, will the nature be set, or would we have to soft reset? not that im able to go... but im curious to see how these event pokemon work.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom