• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy in Australia 7-13th November

1Eevee1

Reaction score
Just put up on the Nintendo Australia site.

POKÉMON MANAPHY CHARACTER – AVAILABLE IN JB HI-FI STORES NATIONALLY
- 7 November – 13 November 2007 -

Melbourne, Australia, 31 October, 2007 – For one week only, Pokémon fans will have the opportunity to use their Nintendo DS in JB Hi-Fi stores nationally to receive the sought after Manaphy Pokémon character.

The Manaphy distribution celebrates the release of Pokémon Movie 9: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, which stars mysterious Manaphy, and will be available in JB Hi-Fi stores from 7 November.

Manaphy has an exclusive move called Heart Swap, which switches healing effects with other Pokémon. To add to the excitement, Manaphy will appear inside the elusive Cherish Ball, a special Poké Ball only available through character distribution at events.

To receive Manaphy, Pokémon fans can visit any of the 78 JB Hi-Fi stores around Australia during the 7 – 13 November 2007.

For JB Hi-Fi store locations click here... (Link is http://www.jbhifi.com.au/stores/store_selector.php)

Consumers must also bring a Nintendo DS and a copy of either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl, and must have obtained the Pokédex.

Once in JB Hi-Fi, consumers need to follow the following simple instructions

Click here for Get Manaphy Instructions… (Link is http://getmanaphy.nintendo.com.au/)

JB Hi-Fi staff will also be available to assist any consumers with the character distribution.

Coming 22 November is Pokémon Battle Revolution where Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl players can copy their Pokémon characters from the DS games into a spectacular 3D environment on the Wii and battle players around the globe via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Pokémon Battle Revolution is the first game to link the Nintendo DS and Wii systems.

For more information on Manaphy, visit the official Manaphy website www.manaphy.com

Poor you. I have ... eight hours drive to get anywhere near the nearest ones. I really don't see why EB Games or something can't do this.

Poor you. I have ... eight hours drive to get anywhere near the nearest ones. I really don't see why EB Games or something can't do this.

It might be a bit crowded with all the little kiddies at EB Games had it been held there! At least JB HiFi has some decent floor space.

It might be a bit crowded with all the little kiddies at EB Games had it been held there! At least JB HiFi has some decent floor space.

True. I haven't ever actually been to a JB Hi-Fi, and the Eb Games in my town has a rather open plan so I don't think floor space would have been an issue here.

EDIT: Also, I don't like Manaphy or Phione, nor do I ever use them if I have them, so I really don't know why I said that.

Last edited:
True. I haven't ever actually been to a JB Hi-Fi, and the Eb Games in my town has a rather open plan so I don't think floor space would have been an issue here.

EDIT: Also, I don't like Manaphy or Phione, nor do I ever use them if I have them, so I really don't know why I said that.

You have to go to JB Hifi, they sell games much cheaper then anywhere else!

Lol, next time I see one, I'll be sure to duck in. But, like I said, eight hours :p

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom