• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manaphy Mission Code

NoodleChefKyle

BackwardsMan, huh?
Reaction score
Farnsworth voice: Good news, everyone!

Back to me: :ahem: For those of you who bought Pokémon Ranger (like me), REJOICE as Pokemon.com will display the code for the mission to retrieve the Manaphy egg on January 20!

Yes... Learned that earlier today. I went there this morning, as they were supposed to update, but there wasn't anything there... Took them several hours, I guess because of time difference.

Anyway, they have the code to unlock the PASSWORD SECTION of the Ranger Net, just not the code... I wonder if anyone's managed to crack it yet... Ah, well. I was hoping it could be your trainer ID you would input to the code, but those are eight numbers... :( Close, but no... credit.

Hoshit, so soon?! But, but I haven't even done the extra three missions yet!!! D= *switches the Digimon World DS cart that's been resting comfortably in her DS for the last two weeks or so for her Pokemon Ranger cart*

Hmm, I really should get past those four challenges part. I only managed to get that f-ing annoying Salamence so far ¬_¬

*cough* so um, how much of the game do I have left before I can get Manaphy :p

Hoshit, so soon?! But, but I haven't even done the extra three missions yet!!! D= *switches the Digimon World DS cart that's been resting comfortably in her DS for the last two weeks or so for her Pokemon Ranger cart*

lol, I guess I need to do the same thing. The Digimon game is addictive (even though it is simple and borrows heavily from other games, I really like the customation aspect of your party)

However, I need to beat ranger. (I'm almost done in both actually) I just wish digimon had all of the mosters they made (or at least subsituted some of the clones) The bizarre evolution line they used also doesn't help... :( I guess I just miss pumpkinmon, I wanted to use Pandamon, wished impmon had the evolines from tamers, and wished the Digimon went back small after each battle.

I'm getting OT though... but I'm excited to get to the manaphy mission

Darn, I saw this and thought they might have released it early.

Bell, the avatar is adorable, where'd you get the art for it? :eek:

Is there significance to the 20th? I thought the Manaphy movie comes out in Feb?

I don't think there was anything significant on the 20th. And the movie does come out in February (or later).

Anyway, how do you think PUSA handled this code? If I were them, I would have put something about it in the instruction booklet ("Keep this game until a special code!"). People might get angry if they find out that they needed Ranger in order to catch 'em all.

Yeah, that would be the logical way to go. BTW, does anyone know what the Trainer Memo says after it's traded?

BTW, does anyone know what the Trainer Memo says after it's traded?
No trade takes place - the signal triggers a menu option called "Ranger", not entirely unlike the "Ruby", "Sapphire", "Emerald", "FireRed" and "LeafGreen" options. These options, when selected, trigger some kind of in-game event (Pal Park in the GBA games' case).

With Ranger, the communication can only be created once. Furthermore, the in-game event is in the vein of Mystery Gift events, in that an item or Pokémon is delivered to the player by the event man of any PokéMart. In this particular case, the Manaphy egg acts precisely like any other egg, hatching at any location after a certain number of steps is taken. Manaphy's Trainer Memo simply reads "hatched at Lv1, [location]".

A more interesting question is what the egg's Trainer's Memo reads. It is almost certain that neither "Ranger" nor "Fiore" is included in the message, since the exact same event can be triggered with Mystery Gift (which is currently being done in Japan).

i was about to post taht it was available D:
ohh well >_>

code's up:

[edit] I see I was beaten to the news*twice*

But, still, here's basically the gist of it:

I'm surprised to see it's just a simple code. You'd think someone may have cracked it by now, but alas, we have a simple code.

I now have my very own Manaphy egg! Gotta say, the end of this mission really surprised me, but after the end credits of Story Mode, I probably should've expected it.

Now, to pre-order D/P. Whenever that will be available. And maybe locate a second copy of Pokemon Ranger for the hell of it.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom