• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Manga Adaption of Mimirol episode...

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Thanks Duque from Serebii
1162364286457.jpg

1162364298963.jpg

1162364308836.jpg

That makes me feel all fuzzy inside. :-D

Looks like there'll be a lot of love between Hikari and Mimirol, which works nicely alongside the moments of tension with Pochama.

Hikari gets the rabbit and Pikachu gets the girl! Poor Brock must feel terrible, even Pikachu gets a girlfriend before him XD;

Yes, very amusing XD

I REALLY hope it evolves to Slut Bunni.

Pikachu is one damn pimp now!

That didn't come from serebii, plus i don't see the point why 1st two pages were shrunk.

Ok, it IS spoiling, but i was more shicked that it is so... short. I was sure that "manga adaptation" would spoil WHOLE episode, not about 5 minutes of it.

Well, it spoils the main point.

I credited a member on the forums who found it, not Serebii.

Same as Zhen Lin. xD D'aww, look how it hid its face. xD

I guess this is another point that Ash's Pikachu is indeed Male (although, it was pretty obvious).

Mimirol's are primarily female, right?

No, the gender ratio is 50/50.

This development could make the inevitable Chansey prevo filler all that more interesting. :)

It is? Weird, that looks like a 75/25 thing (like Nyaruma is).

Pikachu is gonna get lucky. Isn't this a first for a pokemon relationship between the main trainers?

Oh my god. First it was Vineshipping between Ash and May's Bulbasaur, and now there is love between two of Ash and Hikari's Pokemon?

Could this be foreshadowing to Pearlshipping becoming canon? Haha, if someone makes a comment about Hikari's Pokemon falling in love with Ash's and how that resembles the trainer, we may be seeing the final nail put in Pokeshipping's coffin.

Yeah right, because Hikari's Mimirol falling for Ash's Pikachu must be that Ash and Hikari are made for each other. *rolls eyes* So going by that logic Charizard and Charla being a "couple" means Ash and Liza are going to end together sometime too! WOW!

Seriously Scott, you're so pathetically desperate to see Pokeshipping's death that you look for the lamest excuses to find Pearlshipping hints where there aren't any to begin with.

On topic, I'd be looking forward to seeing this episode. I'm sure is going to be entertaining.

Arse. It knows Icy Wind or something. Ice-based appeals = suck. Evolve very soon please little bunny.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom