• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mango Moment

soulsilvers

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
Hey! Mango here. Might as well wreak a little havoc here.

I'm soulsilvers on Tumblr and Neocities, and my Neocities pretty much tells all about me, so I'll keep this short. I like drawing! I wish I had all the time in the world for it as an adult though! But when I do, it's usually all about my own takes of my favourite Pokémon characters, such as the Kanto trio and their adventures many years after the events of G1. I am very self-indulgent, but I am free. That aside, I also especially love G5 and G7. And another hobby I have related to Pokemon would be searching for the much lesser known manga and official art out there.

I was a huge forum kid my entire childhood. I'd say I've pretty much seen it all when it comes to forums. Unpopular in real life, but 100% life of the party in all the forums I was in. I still remember my first thread where I would ask about how to change my avatar, utterly pissing off everyone <3. Nowadays I've begun fiddling with old school forum development myself, maybe one day they could see the light? Getting a liiiiittle tired of the soulless corporate sludge of today's social media...

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy a lot of talk about Leaf, Red and Red's orange haired snotnose lover thats either called Green or Blue from me? LMAO.

ahhh I recognize you from Tumblr, I've seen (and loved) so much of your Kantrio art! Welcome! *starstruck* :'D

Yeah, forums like these have been getting steadily more uncommon in recent years when compared to the endless void of social media lol, but we've still got a lovely active community here on Bulba. :bulbaLove: Have fun, hope you enjoy it here!

ahhh I recognize you from Tumblr, I've seen (and loved) so much of your Kantrio art! Welcome! *starstruck* :'D

Yeah, forums like these have been getting steadily more uncommon in recent years when compared to the endless void of social media lol, but we've still got a lovely active community here on Bulba. :bulbaLove: Have fun, hope you enjoy it here!
You drew all those super pretty vibrant icons I'm seeing? Awesome!! I swear we need more youngins who never experienced forums to get interested... I feel that sharing art is the most fun in a place like this and provides far better feedback than constantly unhinged social media.

Omg did you draw your pfp? It looks so good!! I hope you like it here, pretty much everybody Is a great person!
I did, it's my timeskip design for Leaf. And that's a very veeeeery long story haha

hi Mango!! welcome to Bulbagarden~
it's always great to see new artists come around here (and your art is great!!) :bulbaLove: and the kantrio is awesome, you have very good taste!!
i hope you enjoy it here, looking forward to seeing you around! :bulbaWave:

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy a lot of talk about Leaf, Red and Red's orange haired snotnose lover thats either called Green or Blue from me? LMAO.
I'm already very much enjoying your talk! Red has been a baby boy of mine for a long time, so I'm already hyped we have that in common!

I'm late to the party but hiya Mango! I already peeked at your art and I absolutely love it!! Red x Green was such a fav ship of mine when I was younger... your art is gonna be such a treat to see more and more of. I see you're also a gen 5 fan too, hehe... :bulbaLol: What's your fav legendary dragon from Unova and character? I hope to talk more with you later!

I'm already very much enjoying your talk! Red has been a baby boy of mine for a long time, so I'm already hyped we have that in common!

I'm late to the party but hiya Mango! I already peeked at your art and I absolutely love it!! Red x Green was such a fav ship of mine when I was younger... your art is gonna be such a treat to see more and more of. I see you're also a gen 5 fan too, hehe... :bulbaLol: What's your fav legendary dragon from Unova and character? I hope to talk more with you later!
TY I am very happy to hear :bulbaLove:

All Unova characters are sooo awesome I can't pick one when G5 literally invented human character design. Personally I love that Rosa and Nate's designs are kinda outrageous and I will not take constructive criticism. The rivals are some of the best with their personal stories. It brought us Iris!! And Elesa and Skyla!! From the dragons I thiiiink Reshiram looks the coolest..

Little late, but welcome to the forums! God I've said it already but I love love LOVE your stuff oh my gosh !!

I hope to see you around sometime!

Back
Top Bottom