• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Maps/Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to move this to the Bulbapedia forum. They'll know best how to answer this.

Actually, I think a better question would be how do people get any type of images from games (i.e. sprites, etc.)?

And may I ask how that is done?

I would also like to know. This would really help me out.

I'm guessing it's through an R4 or some other kind of device that connects it to your computer, but I want to know if I can do it with an emulator or something.

And may I ask how that is done?

It is done with a USB-like device that connects to the DS (from its charger port I think). You put in the USB into the computer, and viola, the data is dumped. Sprites are extracted this way.

For the maps, an AR code can be used to manipulate the camera angles so that you can get a full view of the area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom