• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featured i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featur

They're probaly keeping Hoopa next, then Volcanion. So bascially, it comes from this order, just like last time: Random Legendary (Keldeo/Diance), Chibi/Baby Legendary (Meoletta/Hoopa), and Super-Mega-Ultra-Motherfucking Legendary (Genescet/Volcanion).

Re: March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featur

Those images were revealed like 3 months ago, and I doubt this is the first time you've seen them.

For you're information, i've been trying to avoid spoilers, but it's hard when some people on this forum throw them around so carelessly like that, or even worse, when some asshats decide to put the hidden pokemon in the fricking signatures (btw, that should not be allowed).

Anyway, ignoring occasional glimpses of pictures and names from the insensitive jerks who don't use spoiler tages, it is nice to get a good, long look at this thing. It looks rather nice. It makes sense that the first event pokemon would have the brand new fairy type attached to it. But upon closer inspection, i notice the thing kinda resembles the pokemon carbink, like an evolution or something. Though since legendaries don't evolve, it makes me wonder just what the connection (if any) there is.

Last edited:

Anyway, ignoring occasional glimpses of pictures and names from the insensitive jerks who don't use spoiler tages, it is nice to get a good, long look at this thing. It looks rather nice. It makes sense that the first event pokemon would have the brand new fairy type attached to it. But upon closer inspection, i notice the thing kinda resembles the pokemon carbink, like an evolution or something. Though since legendaries don't evolve, it makes me wonder just what the connection (if any) there is.

Possibly the same as Suicune had with the bug Pokemon in Johto? ie it was a sort of 'leader figure' but not related to them by evolution. Or maybe it's even closer than that, or it doesn't exist at all, who knows. I'm so helpful.

On a side note, anyone else disappointed by the Mega Latias/Latios designs? They look kind of ridiculous. The three hidden Pokemon look great though - something about Hoopa's posture reminds me of Banette, and Volcanion looks awesome and I imagine it to be super mysterious for some reason, despite looking like a badass.

I might be a tad (or more than tad) dissapointed for Mega Lati@s. They could've done Mega Regirock/Regice/Registeel and even Mega Regigigas instead, because, c'mon. We need this shit done. Imagine Mega Regirock having giant rock hands, Mega Regice having a spiky ice back and such, and Mega Registeel having rust in it. Please undertsnad.

For you're information, i've been trying to avoid spoilers, but it's hard when some people on this forum throw them around so carelessly like that, or even worse, when some asshats decide to put the hidden pokemon in the fricking signatures (btw, that should not be allowed)..

You can turn off signatures, avatars and images in your settings.

The Celebi has you as the OT, too, so you get to nickname it! I need this now.

Then again, you'd have to pay the annual fee, 'cause it's probably not coming out anytime soon.

It's not like $5.00 a year is going to be breaking any banks. That's 1 cent a day roughly

I almost can't believe they're distributing the first event Pokemon so fast, it seems a tad early. But who's complaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom