• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featured i

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featured in 17th movie

The March 2014 issue of CoroCoro Comics has unveiled Diancie, a new Pokémon that will be featured in the 17th movie The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featur

Awesome! So they're gonna be distributing Diancie first, I assume. Since she is my favorite of the three, this is good news for me~

Re: March 2014 CoroCoro issue unveils Rock/Fairy-type Pokémon Diancie: Will be featur

Has anyone managed to get a screenshot of what this Pokémon looks like in-game through that magical hacking thing that people do?

When I first told the movie title to a friend of mine, she misheard me and thought I said "The Bidoof of Destruction" and she was like "Whaaaaaaaat?!". :lol:

Has anyone managed to get a screenshot of what this Pokémon looks like in-game through that magical hacking thing that people do?

here you go

diancie.png

how legit these two are i don't know
volcanion

volcanion.png

and hoopa

hoopa.png

Attachments

• diancie.png
    diancie.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

^ Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa were leaked by the same hacker, right? Chances are, the latter two are legit.

YES from what under stand that is true. he apparently also found mega evos for latios and possibly latias as well both of which if i remember right are dragon- fairy types

mega latios
13037.png

I hope this isn't like recent events. I'm sick and tired of being unable to nickname these things.
^ Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa were leaked by the same hacker, right? Chances are, the latter two are legit.

YES from what under stand that is true. he apparently also found mega evos for latios and possibly latias as well both of which if i remember right are dragon- fairy types

mega latios
13037.png

Not possibly, definitely.
latias.jpg

I hope this isn't like recent events. I'm sick and tired of being unable to nickname these things.

mega latios
13037.png

Not possibly, definitely.
latias.jpg

the picture didn't work

Could you people PLEASE not post spoilers of the unrevealed pokemon?! Doesn't this forum have spoiler tags or something?

the picture didn't work

MegaLatias.jpg
How about now?

great but why does it look purple

Could you people PLEASE not post spoilers of the unrevealed pokemon?! Doesn't this forum have spoiler tags or something?

yes but i don't know how they work

Mega Latias is likely purple for the same reason as Mega Latios.

Just wrap
tags around the image text.

Those images were revealed like 3 months ago, and I doubt this is the first time you've seen them.

I pray they give it out via Pokemon Bank like they gave us that Celebi. That was a million times more convienient than going to Gamestop like in past events

Please be wifi distro, pleeeaaaaase be wifi distro...

Gotta agree with the ones saying Wi-Fi distribution. If it's anything other than that, I can't get it. :\\

Aside from that, I'm a bit disappointed that that's how Diancie really looks. I never liked the design of the the other two... I am a bit more intrigued in the movie though.

I pray they give it out via Pokemon Bank like they gave us that Celebi. That was a million times more convienient than going to Gamestop like in past events
The Celebi has you as the OT, too, so you get to nickname it! I need this now.

Then again, you'd have to pay the annual fee, 'cause it's probably not coming out anytime soon.
Gotta agree with the ones saying Wi-Fi distribution. If it's anything other than that, I can't get it. :\\

Aside from that, I'm a bit disappointed that that's how Diancie really looks. I never liked the design of the the other two... I am a bit more intrigued in the movie though.
I'm curious...What indication did we have that it might've looked otherwise?

I'm curious...What indication did we have that it might've looked otherwise?

None, but I had been hoping that the leaks were fakes. There was never a big chance, or really a chance, but I was still hoping.

The Celebi has you as the OT, too, so you get to nickname it! I need this now.

Is that true? I didn't even bother checking. I just assumed since it was given to me, I could not name it. Well that's fantastic! In that case, I'd want Diancie given out from Pokebank, too. Or maybe an in-game event so I can catch it myself. All I want to do is nickname my precious Diancie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom