• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jessie will have a rivalry with Serena over who makes the better video? You know, just the way she had a rivalry thing going on against Misty, May and Dawn.

Too bad Luke was dropped from the show, because this would be perfect for him.

(though at least we won't get Zorua shoved in our faces again)

While it's cute that Serena is doing them, I don't really see how it can be a long term goal, unless there are competitions for them we're yet to see? I hope there's more to it than just making cute videos, because it just seems like a one-and-done type of thing, and just an episode to promote the features in the games.

I totally get what you ar driving at here, but one thing baout this series is they know how to use their characters and they know how to use in game aspects really well. From the preview this looks prety good and it would be nice to see a character achieve soem level of fame that is not just hinted at. Serna doing her own thing and making rivals will be huge. Is this the best move for the anime? Iam not sure, but the xy series gets better progresively and each character evolves along the episodes dedicated to each character. I would simply like to see Serena evelove as a character and not just be a shipping character for ash.

Get*TV Preview:

[video=youtube;4i0BioGus4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i0BioGus4o[/video]

I found some more:
-The group watches the #1 PokéVision video, starring a Fennekin.
-Clemont either tries to make his own video or is hosting Serena's.
-There's a giant, monstrous camera filming Serena. God I love Clemont.
-Seems like Fennekin burning Ash's face will be a running gag.
-James' Inkay attacks Serena
-Pumpkaboo is shown using a new move that I cannot recognize because I'm such a noob. It glows red.

宠物小精灵XY21正常版预告—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
(This link only worked once for me. Now it loads a 404. Must be a conspiracy. I hope it loads for you.)

I found some more:
-The group watches the #1 PokéVision video, starring a Fennekin.
-Clemont either tries to make his own video or is hosting Serena's.
-There's a giant, monstrous camera filming Serena. God I love Clemont.
-Seems like Fennekin burning Ash's face will be a running gag.
-James' Inkay attacks Serena
-Pumpkaboo is shown using a new move that I cannot recognize because I'm such a noob. It glows red.

宠物小精灵XY21正常版预告—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
(This link only worked once for me. Now it loads a 404. Must be a conspiracy. I hope it loads for you.)

Worked fine for me! Clemont's elegant outfit in that preview is awesome. And finally, Fennekin gets some real attention! This ep looks great.

I kind hope that this is Serenas passion and that they do it right. Not too different from contests but unique and showcasesfennikens power, thats something we have not seen much of. I mean it took may like over twenty episodes to debut in her passion, so this does not surprise me that it took this long for serena to debut in something. Except thi actually looks more interesting than contests to be honest. I just hope that clemont does not start to take an interest in serena due to her outfit in this episode, if he does serve as her camera man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom