• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: March 27: XY2? - Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!

So contests to backing music?

I'll predict Froakie as the best part of this episode.

It didn't cross my mind that she could end up doing PokeVision... If this ends up being Serena's main goal I wouldn't have any complaints if it was entertaining and got some new fun rivals. I doubt it would really be because there isn't much to it unless it gets expanded on in something like a side quest. It would be cool if it was though.

I wouldn't mind seeing james from team rocket doing this also.. Let's be honest. We all miss his cross dressing days.

Last edited:
Ok, so we have an Episode Focused on Serena and this could be her Goal Maybe? I'm Mixed with this hear, as long as Serena does something besides wanting to be with Ash who is Oblivious of Coarse. Anywho on Topic, Serena looks Ok with that Dress on, and Clemont Filming her with the Camera, I FIND THIS Funny because I Feel like he would Screw this Up LOL.

Now all I want to see is Clemont's camera exploding while filming Serena...

Cool. It's been way too long since she had the spotlight and longer since poor Fennekin did something major.

And as has been said, maybe this will give her something to focus on (besides Ash)

I am really looking forward to this episode. I have been wanting to see Serena and Fennekin do something for so long. And PokeVision, I guess that could become a cool goal if the writers take some efforts with it.
And btw, Serena is looking really cute in that outfit. :kawaii:
Hmm, and hopefully Clemont will blow up the camera or something.

Contrary to what seems popular belief, I don't see PK Videos being Serena's ultimate goal. :/

How is it goal worthy? What would she win or compete against? Is it going to be every seven episodes, a Serena focused-dress-up episode with Fokko?

I think it will just be an event to pass the time/try out for fun for the gang, rather than Serena finding her passion. Hopefully Fokko gets a battle in this episode too...

I’m not all that concerned with Serena finding a goal, as I don’t think it would amount to much or really change anything with the character. I’m just glad to see that the character and her Pokemon will get some airtime soon enough. We’re 16 episodes in and most of the focus when it comes to the main characters has been monopolized by either Ash and his Pokemon or Clemont and his. Even Bonnie has been more prominent. I like Serena and I think the character can be entertaining (e.g. XY014), so whether or not it focuses on an actual goal going forward I’d say we’re long overdue for a Serena-focused episode regardless.

I can't believe people can find this more valid and interesting of a goal than rhyhorn racing.

Contrary to what seems popular belief, I don't see PK Videos being Serena's ultimate goal. :/

How is it goal worthy? What would she win or compete against? Is it going to be every seven episodes, a Serena focused-dress-up episode with Fokko?

I think it will just be an event to pass the time/try out for fun for the gang, rather than Serena finding her passion. Hopefully Fokko gets a battle in this episode too...

I also can't see this as a goal. More likely it's just an episode of her trying something out while searching for that goal, but ultimately moving on.

What exactly is it that the thing says?

I could see this as a hobby for Serena, but not as her main goal. Having PokeVision/PR videos as a dress-up contest battle was already done with Dawn with the Super Contests, and surely the writers have more in store for Serena's bigger goals than her just standing around, all dressed-up for the cameras (and oogling Ashy boy). [sub]I'm hoping she will choose Pokemon racing as her main.[/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom