March Nintendo Power Cover

Johto!
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but the cover story for March's NintendoPower is on HG/SS. There really isn't much in it that we didn't already know here, but it does show alot of screenshots and give a nice overview of what to expect. They even go into the changes from the old games and have some cool "old school" features. The subscriber exclusive cover art is beautiful, and I will try to get a scan up or find a picture later. I recomend checking out it out, so just a heads up to those that are interested.

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I decided to look at Nintendo Power some time ago, and I already knew the next issue would be about HG/SS. I thought it mattered little, though.

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
I'm thinking the article will get the 100% confirmation on the executives' English names the 'pedia needs.

Get those Devil Horns up
Reaction score
just got the magazine yesterday. the cover is awesome and I agree the screenshots are pretty cool.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I tried to find it but my Safeway doesn't even carry Nintendo Power. LAME!

On that note, anyone willing to scan the images for the viewing audience from Lamesville, Redneckstate?

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I need to conserve my money to go get Jirachi and fetch HG/SS once it releases. I can't risk trying to find a magazine that I'm not sure is there.