• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mareep vs Wooloo

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Ah, Mareep and Wooloo. Two sheep Pokémon introduced six generations apart from each other. But which one do you prefer?
240px-179Mareep.png
240px-Wooloo.png

Mareep a million times over, it's my favourite Pokemon of them all. I just couldn't vote against it. :p

Mareep stands out more to me for its colors and its electric typing. Ampharos is one of my Johto favorites, so I'm a bit biased in that regard.

I haven't seen too much of Wooloo yet and it seems like a more conventional sheep than Mareep, so it's not very interesting. Maybe that'll change when I see it in SwSh for the first time.

Mareep because the design and colour its skin is more unique.

Mareep, as it came first, plus Wooloo is just a boring sheep while Mareep at least has a couple things that make it distinctively a Pokémon (such as the tail and its yellow and blue color scheme).

I'm not going to pick until we see more out of Wooloo, this isn't really how I work.

Mareep, I love this sheep more and also because I love ampharos. I don't know if wooloo will get an evolution but for now I stay with mareep.

Mareep, as although I don't care much for its line, I quite like Mega Ampharos.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom