• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mario and Luigi: The XD Saga

Thomas-san

That guy...
Reaction score
XD as in the face.....xD!!!!!

It doesn't really have that much of a storyline except for Mario and luigi getting caught it other games besides theirs...

Issue 1:

14ms.png

LOL @ Luigi dressing like a girl. Are you going to have them in the game besides the beginning?

I don't really know....it made sense to me when I made it but not anymore...but just go with it. xD

The Nurse Joy thing was odd but pretty funny. Should be interesting to see what happens to them in Zelda.

Issue 9 - Link Joins The Team

9.PNG

I decided to give it a little storyline...so expect more comedic/adventure issues coming.

There's a typo in the first panel, you have an instead of and.

That was a good one. The order of the dialouge's a bit confusing though. Usually the first one speaking in a panel's bubble's to the right and near the top. But you have them all over the place. You should try to have them order.

Really? I was never good with the order, thanks for the tip and I will keep it in mind.

Back
Top Bottom