• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Up vs Down Games (V94)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Formerly bitter rivals, fighting with one another for the glory of their parent video game companies. However, the console wars died down, which, in addition to SEGA's own exit from console production, has resulted in the pair of them becoming much more amicable. These days they mostly partake in friendly competition by dominating the Olympics with their absurd superhuman abilities. Now, let's make them fight over popularity again, shall we?

First up to the plate, the portly plumber, the Jumpman himself, Mario Mario!
char-mario.png
Using his incredible jumping prowess as well as a wide array of powers obtained from the kingdom's local flora, this man has been defending the Mushroom Kingdom, keeping Princess Peach safe from the villainous King Bowser Koopa for years, though he has occasionally been known to call a truce to play sports or go go-karting.

And his opponent: the hero of Mobius, the fastest thing alive, Ladies, Gentlemen, and others, it's Sonic T. Hedgehog!
latest
Arch-enemy of the maniacal Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, this hedgehog has used his blistering speed and ability to curl into a spiky ball to save the world from certain destruction a large number of times. Also he's apparently King Arthur, who could've guessed.

And now, the rules for our contest of popularity:
  • As usual, all standard BMGf and F&G rules apply.
  • The count for the game shall begin at 250, and as Mario's Miraculous Jumpmen leap for the lofty goal of 500, Sonic's Sensational Speedsters race down on the ground to the goal of 0.
  • The players play by increasing/reducing the score by 1 depending on the team they have chosen to play for, and once a team has been selected, it cannot be changed at a later time, so choose wisely.
  • I also ask that you ping me, @Lone_Garurumon when you choose your team and make your first post so that I may add you to the team list.
  • There may be no ping-ponging, once you have posted you must wait for at least two other people to post before you may post again.
  • You will have fun. Or else...
The teams:
Mario's Miraculous Jumpmen
Sonic's Sensational Speedsters
You may begin

Last edited:
I'm guessing 254 if I counted right...

@Lone_Garurumon leaping forward onto turtles alongside Mario

(fixed typo)

Last edited:
leaping high... as high the fox can

(if I changed username, should ping @Lone_Garurumon again, will in late November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom