• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Summer is about three weeks away for me! For you, it's probably right about now!! Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I've got your back Mari!! Hope you're listening to lots of good music :)

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
hope you're doing well Mari! even if you aren't able to hang out here much rn it IS nice to see you've at least been checking up on us!!

BRING YOUR BOARD is probably my favorite ELLEGARDEN album, but lately I've been liking Pepperoni Quattro! I hope you've been listening to music you love!

have fun mari, we're ALWAYS here and ready for you to come backkkkkk~
AAAAA I FEEL SO BAD IVE BEEN FAILING THE VIBE CHECK FOR WEEKS NOW!!!

I’m doing pretty well! I’ve been falling back into some bad habits though which hopefully will be passing soon. I recently found a synthv cover of oyasumination with a male voice and I have never felt better. I’m so glad to be back!

This goes out to everyone: if you ever need anything please DM me!! I’m here to help, plus it keeps me active! Anyways aaaa gotta catch up on the notifications!!!

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
WELCOME BACK MARI!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!! AAAAA

ConfectionerMari

Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I keep on forgetting to practice Japanese even though I finally found a career path that it would be useful for aaaa. To be honest, I haven’t baked something proper in a while. Life has been kicking my ass currently and I’m really tired.

In other news, if I keep up my Japanese practice and get to N2, I’m thinking about working as a manga/video game translator. Maybe in Japan, that what I’m hoping for at least, but I’m unsure that I’ll be able to find a job there

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
翻訳ユニットを作ろう!ブランクさんもマリさんもあたし!

(i can always practice with you!!!!

ConfectionerMari

Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
翻訳ユニットを作ろう!ブランクさんもマリさんもあたし!

(i can always practice with you!!!!
Aaa リシアさんありがとう!I’ll definitely take you up on that offer.

それはとても楽しいことです。ポケモンの未訳のスピンオフ作品やファンコミックとか?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I've been missing you a lot Mariiiiiiiiii, I really really hope you're doing well! This summer has only started, right!? Whatever you're doing, I hope you're listening to some ELLEGARDEN and having fun :)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Aaa リシアさんありがとう!I’ll definitely take you up on that offer.

それはとても楽しいことです。ポケモンの未訳のスピンオフ作品やファンコミックとか?
ブランクの前翻訳したようなコミック、はい!(sorry for not seeing this OMG, I'm working on translation stuff too mari!!!)