• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

youtube video-making arc
  • Dabs into existence

ho ho ho, you thought this was a random blog post but it was me, Mari!

I am currently thinking about what the heck I should do with my life, and its leaving me kind of down. Like, I feel like I'm running out of time before life kicks my ass. I want to do a lot of things, but I've been thinking about youtube for some reason. I do want to create things though and show them to others, I just am kind of afraid of the outcome. I don't want a hobby to become a responsibility too quickly I guess.

Welp too bad anxiety, I'm doing it anyways.

So I guess I'll be posting in real time the process of me trying to create a good video, if you want to say anything don't be afraid too, I (1) still haven't started yet and (2) don't mind replying to stuff while I work.

May!
  • Art by のどり on pixiv
    dreepy.jpg

Pokémon of the month: Dreepy!

●∘◦❀◦∘●

It's may, everyday we're getting closer to summer. I've been planning to make a summer worth remembering, like the kind you see in slice of life anime. I'm really excited for it, I already am starting to plan stuff! Though I worry sometimes that I won't be able to achieve it due to all the catching up I have to do in school.

It's weird to say, but I am thinking about going to public school again. It causes my anxiety to spike even now. But honestly, it will probably be worth it due the fact I am in great need of support to help me catch up in high school. That and I am really lacking in the irl friends department right now lol.

I've been listening to some playlists Lisia recommended to me a while back, and honestly it's kind of what I need right now? A very upbeat kind of punk/rock to keep me going. I really want to make this summer count, so I'm going to try my best!!

My mom is also getting a surgery this Wednesday on one of her knees, so if I'm a bit inactive during this month that just means I'm taking care of her.

Peace~!
    -Mari​

Back
    Top Bottom