• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Marvel Universe General Shipping Discussion

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
Now that it's allowed to have thread about non-Pokemon fandom ships, Here a thread for ship for the Marvel Universe!

As in: Comics, Movies, and TV-shows!

To start off:

What is your Marvel OTP?

Mine are quite obvious!

sigpic18402_4.gif

and

tumblr_lv6w9dP5EU1qgrh49.gif

Yeah, those two are adorable together. I have to go with them, really. I mean, Hulk's kinda hard to ship! (In literal and figurative terms.)

They really are!

Well for me I find EMH!Hulk easier to ship because he's not a manchild like almost every other mainstream incarnation of him is.

tumblr_lwo5w2LR7F1qm4saj
they switch by ~Youichi-hime on deviantART

Fanart just because

How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
I saw a lot of chemistry between them in ''Justice league''.
I wonder how there child gonna be ?
Because with Batman's Brain & Wonder Woman power, There child could be the strongest super hero.

I loved Black Cat x Spider-Man when I was younger, mostly on Felicia's side. I -guess- I also somewhat ship Deadpool x Spider-man. deadpool is bi without a doubt lol. and yos has convinced to ship Iron Man x Captian America since he blogs so much about it on Tumblr.

How about Batman & Wonder woman ?
That's the DC Universe. ^^; DC and Marvel aren't the same thing.
Wait, Aren't they all belong to Marvel ?
Thats why I never saw Superman or Batman work together with Spiderman !
Anyway, Since I'm talking about spiderman , Aren't Merry Jane is the real heroin ?
I mean, That what I saw in ''Fox Kids''.
She was married to him & Knew about Spiderman's real identity. But She was sent to another Dimension So Peter went to look for her with a Old lady with Psychic ability after saving the Universe from a paraell Evil version of himself. That the Last episode I saw.
It was also I first seen Spiderman Series.
But the Spiderman I watch on CN has Gwen as main heroin.
So who actually end up with Peter in original stroy ? Which is the Original story ? There just so many Spiderman series.
Did Peter manage to find & be with Merry Jane or He chose someone else ?
Although, I kind a prefer Black cat/Felicia rather then Merry Jane !

Wait, Aren't they all belong to Marvel ?
Thats why I never saw Superman or Batman work together with Spiderman !
Anyway, Since I'm talking about spiderman , Aren't Merry Jane is the real heroin ?
I mean, That what I saw in ''Fox Kids''.
She was married to him & Knew about Spiderman's real identity. But She was sent to another Dimension So Peter went to look for her with a Old lady with Psychic ability after saving the Universe from a paraell Evil version of himself. That the Last episode I saw.
It was also I first seen Spiderman Series.
But the Spiderman I watch on CN has Gwen as main heroin.
So who actually end up with Peter in original stroy ? Which is the Original story ? There just so many Spiderman series.
Did Peter manage to find & be with Merry Jane or He chose someone else ?
Although, I kind a prefer Black cat/Felicia rather then Merry Jane !
Nope, Superman, Batman, and the Justice League all belong to a different company. Though they have crossed over once or twice.

Depending on what part of Spiderman's story you get into, Peter it either dating Gwen Stacy or Mary Jane Watson (MJ he's definitely married at least once). Since following continuity is impossible these days, there's no actually pinpointing the "original story," because it's all confusing. Felicia is also another romantic option from the Fox Kids' series. As for how that show ended, who knows. The last episode you saw was the last anyone saw.

Movie-wise, Peter is in love with Mary Jane. In the reboot film coming out this year, Gwen Stacy is his love interest.

Since X-Men is the part of the Marvel Universe I follow the most, I'd have to say that in comic books, the relationship I like the most is Cyclops/Emma Frost. Grant Morrisson's run on New X-Men and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men just crafted a complex, layered and super interesting relationship between the two. I like that they're just polar opposites, but also totally the same. They're both characters who hid for all these years behind facades and only together can they be themselves more and free of that. Though, Cyclops/Gambit, Cyclops/Wolverine, Wolverine/Sabertooth, Wolverine/Nightcrawler and Hellion/X-23 are also relationships that I find interested (though I don't ship them all really that much)

Movie wise, I'll be incredibly unoriginal and say Erik/Charles in X-Men: First Class was favourite Marvel movieverse ship that I like (Actually, it's the only ship that I like)

Since X-Men is the part of the Marvel Universe I follow the most, I'd have to say that in comic books, the relationship I like the most is Cyclops/Emma Frost. Grant Morrisson's run on New X-Men and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men just crafted a complex, layered and super interesting relationship between the two. I like that they're just polar opposites, but also totally the same. They're both characters who hid for all these years behind facades and only together can they be themselves more and free of that. Though, Cyclops/Gambit, Cyclops/Wolverine, Wolverine/Sabertooth, Wolverine/Nightcrawler and Hellion/X-23 are also relationships that I find interested (though I don't ship them all really that much)

Movie wise, I'll be incredibly unoriginal and say Erik/Charles in X-Men: First Class was favourite Marvel movieverse ship that I like (Actually, it's the only ship that I like)

I also ship X-Men ships though since I only followed the cartoons(90's and Evolution) They're not much.

I ship Logan/Storm, Scott/Jean, Erik/Charles, and Rouge/Gambit. Just recently I started shipping Logan/Scott because of reasons I found on Tumblr....

is it bad that I thought you shipped yourself and X-23 when I read your post?

I also ship X-Men ships though since I only followed the cartoons(90's and Evolution) They're not much.

Yeah, as much as I liked those two shows, I always felt that the way romance was handled in them was generally poor and made me unable to really get into shippings. Kurt/Kitty in Evolution was the closest I got to support a ship born out of those shows.

Yes : P

Yeah, as much as I liked those two shows, I always felt that the way romance was handled in them was generally poor and made me unable to really get into shippings. Kurt/Kitty in Evolution was the closest I got to support a ship born out of those shows.

Yes : P

Kitty/Kurt was cute! Too bad it didn't go anywhere....

XD :p

New Topic !
Is There Any Female X-man Character you want to Ship with Spiderman ?
I have no interest on male one since I know the perfect one
Wolverine

I ship Peter with Mary-Jane and Eddie Brock(Venom)

But I don't ship Peter with many people because of One More Day/The 90s Cartoon

You know I was thinking
Did Wolverine kill his own wife in the sequel of X-man Live action Movie.
you Know, The Woman With Big claw.
I saw her once in the Fox Kids X-man.
She was Wolverine wife or girlfriend before he lost his memory. But Now For some strange reason She hate him. It was something about Wolverine killing her father .( I didn't knew how)
I didn't get to know what happen to her afterward !
I wonder if She's the one end up with Wolverine.
Now to think of it, Wolverine act jealous when Storm save a planet & its King Ask her hand in Marriage.
So How ''Wolverine X Storm'' ?
Well, If Its Live action then Storm rule. (with Halle Berry casting as her).
Although Wolverine had feeling for Jin but it didn't work out .(Wolverine trash robot Skotte During his wedding with Jin)
I wonder If Wolverine died without any heroin !

I wasn't freaking out over this yesterday

tumblr_lyy85pHvUW1qe444h.png
'

Nope. I wasn't crying shipping tears and sobbing into my cat. No. Nope.

Right @Luna Tiger ?

New Topic !
Is There Any Female X-man Character you want to Ship with Spiderman ?
I have no interest on male one since I know the perfect one
Wolverine

I liked the relationship between Peter and Kitty Pryde in the Ultimate universe.

Nowadays? Peter and Rogue. I don't know, but, after X-Men Forever continuity, I'd like to see more of them. Actually, I think they could work in some way (way better than RoguexMagneto, at least).

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom