• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MA's Drawing Shop

MostlyAffectionate

Reaction score
Trying this again, for science!

Hey I wanna draw for you! Since this is a Pokemon thread, you should probably make a Pokemon-based request though, like your trainer, your team, your favorite Pokemon, Fakemon, a battle, etc. Not that I'd mind if you had something else you wanted me to draw! Try to be specific with what you want and don't try to get me to draw anything 100d!
photo-thumb-71415.png

Okay. Now time for examples! These ones are from my mostlyaffectionate deviantart account:

Pokemon Lineart:
harvey_by_mostlyaffectionate-d4p3srs.png
Colored Pokemon:
sharing_space_by_mostlyaffectionate-d4pgs0q.png
Large Pic:
in_the_garden_by_mostlyaffectionate-d4qkgvq.png
Some Trainer Lineart:
pokemon_trainer_by_mostlyaffectionate-d57zsi8.jpg

And then some pics from Altowat. These are more recent and drawn with the mouse. So... Yup. Better and worse at the same time? Lost my tablet pen dealy, sorry.

Colored Poke' Pic:
fave_ice_types__by_altowat-d5sip7p.png

Aaaand the rest is non-poke examples.

Human(oids): they're all crappy Homestuck Ocs I regret nothing:
makkal_and_natiir_by_altowat-d5r1egj.png
derse_ocs_by_altowat-d5pjklg.png

Battle:
super_dogs_by_altowat-d5p8iv2.png

If you want realism I can give it a try:
godbear_by_altowat-d5oo36g.png

So.... Yeah. Think that's just about everything. If your interested gimme a post and again try to be specific with it. I mean, if you have like an actual character or scene you want me to draw. Don't need to describe a Pikachu to me. I think. Erm. Yeah.

Thanks for your time!
All of your time. >:}D

Could you draw Dawn in he Platinum outfit? Just the lineart, thanks. :3

Hey @MostlyAffectionate;! Your work looks awesome! Homestuck!

I was wondering if I could place two requests.

1)The first one being a colored Girafarig.(If I'm allowed to have two)

2)The second one a large picture (I know you said to try and keep it Pokemon so I'm sorry but she's one of my favorite HS characters XP Sorry!) of Feferi Peixes from Homestuck.

I'm in no rush so take as long as you like. I understand if your busy and I can easily see this taking a while. :) Thanks!

Last edited:
I was wondering if I could place 3 requests. Your art looks cool. I would like them to be colored.

1) May and Ash parachuting with May having a red parachute & Ash with a blue parachute.

2) May riding a Honda CBR1000RR motorcycle

3) May with clothes I will send you via links in a PM.

The choice is yours.

Can you do a large pic of pichu's playing in the Pokemon Hills (The 16th Pokemon Movie)

Back
Top Bottom