• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Master Ball Stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeco

dolan pls
Reaction score
Does anyone have any interesting/dorky/depressing stories about Master Balls?

I first played Red in 7th grade, and a friend of mine was helping me get Mewtwo after I had beat the game. When he was battling Mewtwo, he asked me where my Master Ball was. I told him I had used it on a Jigglypuff because I really wanted one, and I had run out of Pokeballs. He looked at me with incredulity and shock as he restarted the game and stocked up on Ultra Balls.

I am almost willing to bet the amount of money serebii spends on his girlfriend (Jenny Craig) that there is already a thread like this:

Moving on, I caught a weedle in a masterball because the stupid touch screen can't read my movements.

I broke my ds after that and got a literate touch screen I was so rageful.

I still have the game but now I keep it around to see if other people can out fail me.

edit: there is. I win some serious cash.

I am almost willing to bet the amount of money serebii spends on his girlfriend (Jenny Craig) that there is already a thread like this:

Moving on, I caught a weedle in a masterball because the stupid touch screen can't read my movements.

I broke my ds after that and got a literate touch screen I was so rageful.

I still have the game but now I keep it around to see if other people can out fail me.

edit: there is. I win some serious cash.

I owe you $10.

In ruby, I didn't use my master ball on Groudon, killed it, then accidentally saved. I was planning on using it but I decided to save it for later.

I think I out-failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom