• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Master Mew's Evolution Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yo i love this idea and your awesome at it can i have gastly/haunter/gengar?

Hey yo i love this idea and your awesome at it can i have gastly/haunter/gengar?
Here it is!

gastly_evo.gif

:-D Yay!

Soon my Evo Avatars will RULE THE WORLD!!!!

...Or, at least Bulbagarden. ;-)

Hiiiiii, do you think you can do a glaceon to milotic to glaceon/milotic like my avatar except not shadow?

could you make one that turns from dragonite to charizard to gengar to gyarados to golem to raichu?

Could i have a Ditto - Eevee - jolteon - eevee - flareon - eevee - vaporeon - eevee - umpereon - eevee - (the psychic eeveelution..) - eevee - iceon - eevee - leafeon - eevee - *start over* with Either soul silver or Black and White sprites?
Big order is Big..if you cant do it its fine...

Oh, I forgot to mention this but please make mine so that there is no ditto.

Could i have a Ditto - Eevee - jolteon - eevee - flareon - eevee - vaporeon - eevee - umpereon - eevee - (the psychic eeveelution..) - eevee - iceon - eevee - leafeon - eevee - *start over* with Either soul silver or Black and White sprites?
Big order is Big..if you cant do it its fine...

I already made an Eeveelution Avatar, and the Black/White sprites are animated, which complicates things.

eevee_evo_low-1.gif

could you make one that turns from dragonite to charizard to gengar to gyarados to golem to raichu?

Pending (will update this post)

Hiiiiii, do you think you can do a glaceon to milotic to glaceon/milotic like my avatar except not shadow?

Pending (will update this post)

I already made an Eeveelution Avatar, and the Black/White sprites are animated, which complicates things.

eevee_evo_low-1.gif
Its ok if you cant but can you use soulsilver sprites instead?

Last edited:
can i get
No Ditto
Infernape-Staraptor-Rotom-Snorlax-Charizard-Torterra
Thanks!

ok im here for the best Evo avatar yet:
Zoroark-Shiny entai-shiny suicune-shiny riakuo
(all of them in sprite form) (no dittos)
571.png
Spr_4d_244_s.png
Spr_4d_245_s.png
Spr_4d_243_s.png

Last edited:
These are great; could I have one with the 5 basic stage grass starters with their B/W sprites? Bulbasaur to Chikorita to Treecko to Turtwig to Tsutarja?

If so, that would be incredible. Thank you so much in advance if you do get round to this.

003.png
154.png
254.png
389.png
497.png

EDIT: Must've been on autopilot when I typed that out, I mean the final stage, sorry. Hnece the sprites. :p

Last edited:
As an update to all of you who have posted requests recently, I apologize for having fallen so far behind. I'll get these avatars done soon, the shop isn't closed, I've just been a little slow on getting these done lately is all.

Happy evolving!

Master Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom