• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Endgame: Day of the Doctor (Town Victory) 11/17/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well hello there everybody, and welcome to the first ever ME mafia game!
I'm excited to make my debut as a host in The War Room, and I hope I can provide you with many fun and entertaining games here.

Assisting ME in this Endeavor is my lovely co-host, @Flopcorn;

And so, without further ado, let's get to business.

Maniacal Madmen (with Boxes) proudly presents:

MASTERS OF THE WHONIVERSE: A Doctor Who Mafia Game

RULES:
General Rules:
1. All War Room Rules Apply.
2. If you are inactive for 48 hours, you will Regenerate and be subbed out.
3. Please include both Flopcorn and myself in all PMs and QTs. Failure to do so will be considered a violation.
4. If you are planning on using Skype, please include Flopcorn in said conversations. I do not have a non-private Skype, so I will be sent the transcript at a later time.
5. Character claiming is forbidden, as is copy/pasting or quoting from any part of your Role PM.
6. Role claiming is permitted, but you may not quote word for word from your Role PM.
7. Sharing official QTs (that is, QTs created by the hosts) is prohibited. Anyone caught doing so will get modkilled.
8. Hosts will only answer questions about technicalities, not about game setup or action orders.

Game Mechanics:
1. A player may hold only up to two items at once.
2. If you are holding two items, but receive another, you can either discard one of your own items (redistributing it randomly), or return the item back to the sender.
3. Unless it is a character exclusive item, you may only hold onto your item for a maximum of four phases.
4. There is to be no ping-ponging of items or distributing of items through the mafia.
5. Character exclusive items can only be held for one phase, if you are not the owner. If you are the item's owner, you may hold onto it indefinitely.
6. Upon death, 1 item will be randomly redistributed to the remaining players. The other will be lost. If all remaining player's inventories are full, then all items held by the killed player will be removed from the game.
7. A first violation of these rules will result in the involved items being removed from circulation. A second violation will result in a loss of item rights.
(If someone tries to giver that player an item, the will be told that [player] cannot hold [item].)

BASICS:
1. Day phases will be 48 hours, Night phases will be 24 hours.
2. Updates will occur at 12:00pm Central Time (5:00pm GMT), even after the clocks change. That means that there will be a phase on November 1st that gets an extra hour.
3. Votes and actions will be locked at exactly 12:00pm, regardless of whether or not I post as such. Votes or actions that occur at 12:00pm will be counted, but those submitted at 12:01pm will not.
4. Usually, I will be the one updating the thread. However, as many of you know, my Sabbath occurs every Saturday. If an update needs to take place on a Saturday, Flopunny will update the thread at the normal time.

PLAYERS:
1. @Count Dragelsnart; Regenerated Day 2 into @Poke Man; Killed Night 6: The Ninth Doctor
2. @Zexy; Survived until Endgame: The Third Doctor
3. @Pinball Wizard; lynched Day 7: The Spoof Master
4. @The_Pikachu; Killed Night 5: Davros
5. @Rabbit; Survived until Endgame: The Fourth Doctor
6. @AussieEevee; lynched Day 1: The Second Doctor
7. @wry_hermes; Killed Night 3: the TARDIS
8. @TheCapsFan; lynched Day 2: The Doctor (from Star Trek: Voyager), unveiled in Endgame as Missy
9. @BadAssGardevoir; Survived until Endgame: The War Doctor
10. @returnofmastercrazyhand; Regenerated Day 1 into @BlisseyandtheAquaJets; Survived until Endgame: The Twelfth Doctor
11. @Hessian; Survived until Endgame: The Sixth Doctor
12. @4maskwolf; Regenerated Day 4 into @Equinox; Survived until Endgame: The Eleventh Doctor
13. @nolemonplease; lynched Day 4: Harold Saxon (The Master)
14. @PkmSilver; Killed Night 1: The Spoof Doctor
15. @jackatlasred; Killed Night 2: The Tenth Doctor
16. @GastlyGibus; Regenerated Day 4 into @TheCapsFan; lynched Day 5: The Tremas Master
17. @Elieson; Killed Night 5: The Fifth Doctor
18. @Crystal Onix; Survived until Endgame: The Seventh Doctor
19. @ChillinMcMillan; Regenerated Day 4 into @jackatlasred; Survived until Endgame: The Eighth Doctor
20. @Life; Regenerated Day 2 into @AussieEevee; Survived until Endgame: The First Doctor
21. @Elmillia; Regenerated Night 0 into @Pikochu; lynched Day 6: The Master (Roger Delgado)

Subs:
1. @Pikochu;
2. @BlisseyandtheAquaJets;
3. @Poke Man;

TIMELINE:
Okay! With all that out of the way, let's begin!

Good luck, have fun, and may the Force be with you!

Flop, if I've forgotten anything, please let ME know, and I will update this post accordingly.

Last edited:
Re: Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Accepting Signups 10/13/15

I'm in

I'm going to be a sub too. I would sign up as an actuall player because Doctow Who, but I'm still in AussieEevee's game for the moment and two games at once would be too confusing. If I die in that game and this one hasn't started though I'll likely regenerate into an actual player.

Also, what's all this item buisness I see in the rules? I am confuseion.

In please!

• Staff

I do realize that posting this with two active mafia games is a bit much, but TPP Mafia seems to be nearly finished, and I got bored and had extra free time on my hands after being killed on Day 1 in VG Mafia.

@BadAssGardevoir; some mafia games have items that are randomly distributed at the beginning to the game. Much like each individual role has powers or abilities, so do items. As an action at night, you can use your item or pass it to somebody else.

VGM nearly had items too, but i decided to ditch them to keep my first attempt at a mafia as simple as possible.

I'll sub for now... I'll change to player later if you haven't started.

But no promises that i'll be able to resist Robert Picardo memes

Count me in on this one!

As an aside, we will answer questions about technicalities, but not setup details or action orders. As examples, "what's a saulus?" Or "Can I target myself?" are permitted, but not "If I tried to kill a granny, who would die?" Or "Is there a Janitor in this game?"
(I can confirm that there isn't a saulus, I'm not that mean :p)

As someone unfamiliar wiht the franchise, I really do have to ask now...

what's a saulus?
saulus is the most bastard Mafia role I know, where a Mafia player with that ability would become town upon death instead of dying. I used it as an example since I hope people think better of me than to put a saulus in the game.

Flop mentioned the Saulus role. I am officially afraid of the setup now! :O

Saulus - MafiaWiki

Just saying, alignment-changing roles ARE bastard...

EDIT: LOL THAT CROSS-POST :O

Looks like we are throwing a sub party again! xD

In

In.

Sub please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back