• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda and ...

Pokémon Black and White's UK launch on March 4th will be marked by a special event at GAME's Oxford Street store, where fans will have the opportunity to meet Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori

Read more on Bulbanews

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I wish I lived in London now, *sighs*

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

Damn they are lucky. Id love to meet them.

Zorua's Illusion

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Do these people have anything to do with the tv series? Or are they just involved in the games?

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score

Junichi Masuda is the director of the games and Ken Sugimori designs the Pokemon and other characters, so they are pretty important.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score

I'll have to see what I'm doing on the 4th :p

Couldn't give a care in the world for meeting Masuda, but Sugimori is way too good to pass up.

shinycharizard18

Madness FTW!!!!
Reaction score

I wonder if they would go to NYC on the U.S release date

Eitarou

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score

Time to go buy plane tickets

Now I wish it came in America first

War

Back in blue
Reaction score

I wish I could be there.

Shiny Staraptor

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

Too bad I'm going to be back here in Ireland when they come to London. Can't have everything, I guess. :spin:

Baroque

WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score

D: Why?!?! It is my lifelong dream to meet Ken Sugimori. I must find a way to get something signed by him.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score

Alas, London is a wee bit far for me to travel for something like this. It's probably for the best; any meeting between myself, Sugimori and Masuda would consist of me shrieking "More Drill Dozer!" at their astonished faces.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I was going to write up about this, but decided not to, as I want a chance of meeting them xD

I'm already making arrangements to screw my biological clock so I can go down early.

shinycharizard18

Madness FTW!!!!
Reaction score

Are they gonna do anything special for the U.S release besides a mall tour?

Zorua's Illusion

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Why can't I have cool parents? I just asked if they'd take me and they were like, "you must be joking."

I want to meet them. Although it's probably best I don't because I'd just be hounding them with my ideas and would eventually get on their nerves.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score

I'm already making arrangements to screw my biological clock so I can go down early.
Same here. I dunno if it is just me, but 9 to 10am seems quite early.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score

I have an idea - let's bother Masuda some more with the third game speculation. :p

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Are they gonna do anything special for the U.S release besides a mall tour?
I'd guess the UK is getting a fair bit of attention this time because Europe has the International Premiére of the games, and to international people, there is no other countries in Europe xD
Although, it wouldn't surprise me if they appear at Nintendo World on the 6th (the small time slot could be due to having to get on planes etc).

I have an idea - let's bother Masuda some more with the third game speculation. :p
He won't be able to comment on things like that.

Zorua's Illusion

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

London is classified as a global city. That explains why it is London and the UK they focus on more. If there was to be a similar event in America it would be held in New York as they are on about the same scale.

Plus I don't know why, but the UK has always been special in Europe. We're only the 3rd biggest economy in Europe, but it always feels like we're the special ones.

leaby

Reaction score

This is so cool!! I'm not going to be able to make it (can't take the time off work) but it's still really great that they're going to be over here! :)