• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I live 40 minutes away from Manhattan, they better come to Nintendo World

Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I would totally go to this, if I wasn't already going to an event in London a few days after where Daisuke Ishiwatari and Toshimichi Mori are gonna be at :I

I live 40 minutes away from Manhattan, they better come to Nintendo World

If I could remember they visited Nintendo World around the launch of D/P or HG/SS so it's likely it would happen again.

If I could remember they visited Nintendo World around the launch of D/P or HG/SS so it's likely it would happen again.

Really, awesome I hope they come here again

Oh my goooodddddddd do want. Ken Sugimori is like my idol ;-;

I live in Indiana, ffffffff ;-;

well i've put in a day's holiday to go pick up my preorders but i may have to do this instead...

nah i don't care enough to travel into london when i'm not getting paid for the displeasure!

Why can't I have cool parents? I just asked if they'd take me and they were like, "you must be joking."

I want to meet them. Although it's probably best I don't because I'd just be hounding them with my ideas and would eventually get on their nerves.

dude you have time to make up a shool project that you have to go to the science museum or the natural history museum or the london dungeons or madame tussauds (or any other interesting & educational london place) & do some research - screw the tubes/buses when you get to oxford street they're all like a couple of miles apart or so just buy a map & off you go!

D8 Well, this is a swift kick in the gut. Ah well, can't win them all... Hah, just wait, we'll soon see "SIGNED BLACK/WHITE GAMES!!!" on eBay for a million bucks. OTL

Holy sheet. Now this is DEFINATELY something I'd be willing to attend. Might have to bring my copies of Jerry Boy, Quinty and Drill Dozer to get autographed!

And March 4th had to be a friday. I'll be in school instead. :(

Time to go buy plane tickets

Now I wish it came in America first

SAME. It's still pretty cool though all the same :)

And March 4th had to be a friday. I'll be in school instead. :(

Another reason why the time that they are there seems so weird. Maybe they do have a plane to catch, after all?

I guess the one benefit for those who are going is that it won't be as busy and crowded but it does suck that quite a lot of people won't be able to go because of the time.

They should come to North Carolina...

Unova is based on New York City...

Let's hope they come to Toronto next XD

Damn...seems Australia really got glanced over this time. UK gets Masuda and Sugimori, US gets a mall tour, we get...um...the ability to pre-order?
*sigh* Dont worry about lil old Aus...its not like we're part of Australasia too, or anything.
*goes off to sulk*

I'm pretty sure there coming to America no need to worry they did this for DP didnt they? Them not visiting America yeah right that's muff cabbage. I'm sure it's 4kids fault YEAH LET'S BLAME THEM!

Last edited:

Why does London get all the good stuff? Does he ever come to the west coast of the U.S.? D:

Erm...this is the first time I can recall GameFreak coming to the UK for a launch.

Ohhh man...

We never get anything :/

I am sad.

I want a signed copy!

I wonder if they do come to Nintendo world, would I be able to get a copy of black to sign there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom