• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

The rules will probably state that you have to buy a copy from the store for them to sign.

Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I hope if they did they would have enough copies

There's also going to be a press-only event on the third.

But, anyways, SUGIMORI!!! Why can't I live in the UK... I guess press site access isn't enough. :(

I don't think Malaysia will ever get the chance you all have...it's probably for the best, though, I suppose.

Thanks for reading.

Damn...seems Australia really got glanced over this time. UK gets Masuda and Sugimori, US gets a mall tour, we get...um...the ability to pre-order?
*sigh* Dont worry about lil old Aus...its not like we're part of Australasia too, or anything.
*goes off to sulk*

it's because "HURR DURR WHAT'S A SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE"

Any fan living there right now is damn lucky.

Wish I could go there.

Man...this is so awesome for Londoners. I would seriously skip work to meet these two gentlemens if they were to stop by in my city.

Damn...seems Australia really got glanced over this time. UK gets Masuda and Sugimori, US gets a mall tour, we get...um...the ability to pre-order?
*sigh* Dont worry about lil old Aus...its not like we're part of Australasia too, or anything.
*goes off to sulk*

it's because "HURR DURR WHAT'S A SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE"

What's Australia?

Anyway, I'd love to meet those two guys and all, but a lot of UK Pokemon fans will be at school and work at that time. Great way to mess it up, Nintendo.

^ Best way for the dedicated fans to get to meet them ^

Now I can say my lack of job or Uni was "Just as planned".

Wow.

I hope anything even half that cool is held at the Nintendo World Store in Manhattan, I mean really, they just HAVE to have a huge launch for the game in the city that it's region is inspired by.

That sounds cool, those two appearing in london, lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom