• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masuda and ...

Pokémon Black and White's UK launch on March 4th will be marked by a special event at GAME's Oxford Street store, where fans will have the opportunity to meet Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

I wish I lived in London now, *sighs*

Re: Masuda and Sugimori to meet London fans on launch day: Game director Junichi Masu

Do these people have anything to do with the tv series? Or are they just involved in the games?

I'll have to see what I'm doing on the 4th :p

Couldn't give a care in the world for meeting Masuda, but Sugimori is way too good to pass up.

I wonder if they would go to NYC on the U.S release date

I wish I could be there.

Too bad I'm going to be back here in Ireland when they come to London. Can't have everything, I guess. :spin:

D: Why?!?! It is my lifelong dream to meet Ken Sugimori. I must find a way to get something signed by him.

Alas, London is a wee bit far for me to travel for something like this. It's probably for the best; any meeting between myself, Sugimori and Masuda would consist of me shrieking "More Drill Dozer!" at their astonished faces.

I was going to write up about this, but decided not to, as I want a chance of meeting them xD

I'm already making arrangements to screw my biological clock so I can go down early.

Are they gonna do anything special for the U.S release besides a mall tour?

Why can't I have cool parents? I just asked if they'd take me and they were like, "you must be joking."

I want to meet them. Although it's probably best I don't because I'd just be hounding them with my ideas and would eventually get on their nerves.

I'm already making arrangements to screw my biological clock so I can go down early.

Same here. I dunno if it is just me, but 9 to 10am seems quite early.

I have an idea - let's bother Masuda some more with the third game speculation. :p

Are they gonna do anything special for the U.S release besides a mall tour?
I'd guess the UK is getting a fair bit of attention this time because Europe has the International Premiére of the games, and to international people, there is no other countries in Europe xD
Although, it wouldn't surprise me if they appear at Nintendo World on the 6th (the small time slot could be due to having to get on planes etc).

I have an idea - let's bother Masuda some more with the third game speculation. :p
He won't be able to comment on things like that.

London is classified as a global city. That explains why it is London and the UK they focus on more. If there was to be a similar event in America it would be held in New York as they are on about the same scale.

Plus I don't know why, but the UK has always been special in Europe. We're only the 3rd biggest economy in Europe, but it always feels like we're the special ones.

This is so cool!! I'm not going to be able to make it (can't take the time off work) but it's still really great that they're going to be over here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom