• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda: 'Please play Pokémon Diamond/Pearl on Jan. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Masuda: 'Please play Pokémon Diamond/Pearl on Jan. ...

Junichi Masuda, the game director of Game Freak, wrote in his HIDDEN POWER of Masuda blog today that owners of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl will find "something different" in the games when they play this Saturday.

Read more on Bulbanews

Wow...I hope its on the English versions too! Now I really want to know what it is...I'll have to remember to go on Diamond Saturday, then.

Must find out! Will tell everyone! WHAT IS IT?????

If this has anything to do with the internal clock, we can just, y'know... yeah. He didn't say it was a Wi-fi thing, so I don't know what to expect.

Why doesn't someone try to advance the internal clock, and find out what happens?

This is really intriguing, I wonder what this different thing will be. It's nice they give us these little surprises and activities every so often though (*Like the whole Psyduck thing a while back XD*) I'll definitely be playing my Pearl game that day~

Why doesn't someone try to advance the internal clock, and find out what happens?
Hmmm trying it now...

Edit: I think this is gonna take some digging. I can't tell if anything is different at all!

Last edited:
This is really intriguing, I wonder what this different thing will be. It's nice they give us these little surprises and activities every so often though (*Like the whole Psyduck thing a while back XD*) I'll definitely be playing my Pearl game that day~

Which Psyduck thing? perhaps i missed something?

Hmmm trying it now...

Edit: I think this is gonna take some digging. I can't tell if anything is different at all!

I dont think it would work, somebody SOMEwhere would have found out somehow by now and tried/leaked it i think. Although i am a little bummed that this could be a WI-FI only event. I do hope its something special. An event pokemon is unlikely, but possible. I think i would prefere an event item so as to retain the challenge of capture.

Which Psyduck thing? perhaps i missed something?

Some months back now, three of the creators gave people a chance to get a Psyduck from them over the GTS if you put up an "American Ponyta" or something slong those lines, a friend of mine managed to get one from Ken Sugimori~

Hmmm trying it now...

Check Lake Valor, since he used the word aspiration twice. (Lake Aspiration translates to Lake Valor in the English version.)

Wow... what is it? Hmmm... Pokerus for all? Perhaps super ev's. Chances are low... but what about a new route?

I just hope it won't be exclusive to people who got into a certain point at the game. I just beat Candice.

Or also... what are the odds that the event for Darkrai gets triggered all around the world?

With the whole Movie 10...

Last edited:
I just hope it won't be exclusive to people who got into a certain point at the game. I just beat Candice.

Or also... what are the odds that the event for Darkrai gets triggered all around the world?

With the whole Movie 10...

very low but here's hoping

Check Lake Valor, since he used the word aspiration twice. (Lake Aspiration translates to Lake Valor in the English version.)
Nada. Even Matsuda himself only gives me the certificates to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom