• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details

OH MY GOD.

TWO VERSIONS?!

OH MY GOD.

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details

OH MY GOD.

TWO VERSIONS?!

OH MY GOD.

WOW!!! SEQUELS!!!! I totally didn't expect this! Can't wait to find out more!

Oh, they switched them around? I suspect this is how they resolved the "who gets what legend" deal. You still get only one of Reshi or Zek depending on the version, but the other legend gets infused into Kyurem now. For instance, you play black, you get Reshiram, and Zek merges with Kyurem.

EDIT: GLOBAL REVEAL It's on the English site, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemon.com said:
...coming soon for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems. The games can also be played in 2D on the Nintendo 3DS™ system.
Well, that clears that up.

Okay.... Let's see if I can get this in before everything crashes on me again:

OMG! CURVEBALL!!!! I still can't believe I was right about 2 alternate forms!
But I'm still confused on the whole 'sequel' thing.... Will this game be like the other games, or will this be a actual continuation of the other games? Like can you use your data from the first Black and White in the new Black 2 and White 2?

Was Anyone I mean anyone expecting THIS?

I'm really happy about this, and do like the Idea of direct sequels, and want to see how this plays out.
Like who will the playable charter be? Hilda and Hilbert or two new characters?
Game freak has never done something like this before, so we have no real idea where we could be going.
albeit I would have liked it on the 3DS but I'm happy with what it is.

and thank goodness it wasn't that pikachu

What shocks me almost as much is the fact that we got an English version announced on THE SAME DAY as the Japanese version.

-raises hand- Yes, my theory was that there would be a direct sequel as opposed to a third version, because honestly, how could all the loose ends of BW be resolved in just a third version?

Granted, I wasn't expecting this to be Masuda's reveal. I thought we'd have to wait a bit more for it. This is a pleasant surprise for me c:

What shocks me almost as much is the fact that we got an English version announced on THE SAME DAY as the Japanese version.

It's not like their keeping it in Japan or anything.

-raises hand- Yes, my theory was that there would be a direct sequel as opposed to a third version, because honestly, how could all the loose ends of BW be resolved in just a third version?

Granted, I wasn't expecting this to be Masuda's reveal. I thought we'd have to wait a bit more for it. This is a pleasant surprise for me c:

Good for you! you have a point there were a lot of loose ends in black and white, and I'm happy that their being tried up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom