• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details to arise

Junichi Masuda has hinted towards a possible new game revelation during an interview in Tokyo this week, insisting that fans watch Pokémon Smash! on Feb. 26.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details

Ooh I wonder if this is Pokemon Gray/RSE remakes! :D

Re: Masuda urges fans to watch Pokémon Smash! this Sunday: Possible new game details

It's either Gray or yet another Pokemon spin-off that's in the works.

My troll senses are tingling.

I get the feel what will happen is Gray and/or Kyurem's new form will be implied and promised to be revealed in the next episode, or perhaps in Corocoro instead meaning we'll have to wait even longer.

Hmmmm, I could go for gray right about now, but deep down, I wouldn't mind another mystery dungeon game with an actual story to it.

Diagla, please speed up time for us!

...And then it turns out just to be a Shiny Cleffa distribution and everyone goes into a blind fury.

Or preferably something related to the third version of Black and White, whatever I guess. It's going to be called Scarlet version just to spite the "grey" speculation by the way.

I can't wait for the news to be revealed! I think it's just going to be about Pokemon Gray or Kyurem's new forms.

It seems like a Kyurem alternate form reveal along with Grey announcement. Although, this could just be over nothing.

20% chance he will straight out confirm pokemon gr(e/a)y for the 3ds
20% chance he will confirm gr(e/a)y for the ds <--- my least favorite scenario
20% chance he shows us the alternate form for kyurem
40% chance he does something unpredictable.

It obviously has something to do with Pokémon Gray.I highly doubt its Ruby and Sapphire Remakes since there focus is on the Kyurem film just like they did with Giratina back in 08.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but a 3rd version to B/W or a R/S remake announcement would be pretty damn awesome.

Edit:

Re-reading that, he specifically said to watch Smash! when questioned on a B/W sequel, so chances are it's the 3rd version, or something to do with it.

Smart money seems to be on B/W's third version at this time, though it might not be. It's just as likely all we'll get is Kyurem's new form.

Honestly it just sounds like he's trolling us.

*fingers crossed* Graygraygraygraygraygraygray...

*coughs* Well this is going to be a long week.

Hoping for some Third Version news and/or new Kyurem forme.

My troll senses are tingling.

Honestly it just sounds like he's trolling us.

Yep. Really, would he have even said anything at all about Pokemon Smash is he wasn't asked the question about a sequel to BW?

I am honestly not expecting anything at all. That way I won't get disappointed either way, and Grey as well as Kyurem will be shown eventually anyways.

While I'm really excited about the possibility of Pokemon Gray being announced this week, I think it's a bit early and wouldn't they want to save the news and sell the exclusives to Corocoro or something?

I personally think we will get a silhouette of Kyurem's form in this week's episode and then Kyurem's form will be revealed in the next week's episode. Finally, Pokemon Gray is announced on March 10th, which is when Corocoro usually leaks in Japan...

A full reveal next week isn't going to happen - something like that would have been trailed on the previous show. What we'll get, at most, is a trail hinting at a reveal in the following show. And, as others have said, it may not even be a trail of the game itself, but rather of Kyurem's alternate forme.

Or it could be sod-all. I've been feeling nostalgic for those days of sitting stone-faced through Pokemon Sunday, waiting for game-related info that never came. Time to relive those days once more!

After setting my expectations to high the past couple of times regarding games news, I'm leaning towards this being a Trollsuda moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom