• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Mawile vs. Purrloin, go!

Bandit Keith

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Which is your favorite? Which one would win in any battle? Which is the better deceiver?

Mawile, it's much stronger, and has better base stats. Plus It's a lot cooler.

I like them equally, it's hard to even take the quiz... I'd have to say Mawlie, I love the design, it's much more original. Mawlie would probably win a battle too.

They're both super-adorable. But Mawile manages to be adorable while having a giant set of jaws attached to the back of its head, which is a real achievement.

Mawile is also stronger, which isn't something I often get to say about Mawile.

This is a weird contest any who
Which is your favorite?Mawile
Which one would win in any battle? Mawile, not many of Purrloin's attacks wound do much to Mawile
Which is the better deceiver? Purrloin, a cat would be a better deceiver then what ever Mawile

so Mawile

I don't see how anyone could NOT see the obvious jaws on the back of Mawile's head, so I'm going with Purrloin.

admit it. If you saw an adorable kitten, you would pick it up and you wouldn't care if she stole your wallet.
I prefer Purrloin, because I love cats. In battle, I don't know, neither of them have great stats.

Mawile, because it is a steel type and it is based in a cool myth.

Purrloin is cute, but very weak and I'm not very found in Dark types.

Mawile, it has better typing and good movepool, shame it can't Mega Evolve anymore. Purrloinhas awful stats and looks dumb in 3D.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom