• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Max/Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloboshoka

Reaction score
A crack pair. A yaoi pair with an age gap. I think it's cool nonetheless.

Thinking of doing a fanfic but I am too busy.

I think it is called Paisshipping.

Max's name coming first is frightening. What, is he the dominant one in the relationship? O.O

For Hell's sake you lot leave the poor girl alone, she can ship who she wants... there's no hidden law that OMG CANON IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!11111111111111

Leave the "srs bsnzz" to naming the ships ktnxbai. 8D

o_O Max domming Gio? I can see that, I guess.... but the Boss would be psychologically in control, of course. *coughs and points to 26. Drop as proof*

haha, if you write it I'm sure I'll read it.

Wow Max and Geo, that pretty weird ^.^; but hey it's what you like and I have no right to judge :p

For Hell's sake you lot leave the poor girl alone, she can ship who she wants... there's no hidden law that OMG CANON IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!11111111111111

Leave the "srs bsnzz" to naming the ships ktnxbai. 8D

I don't think anyone's bringing canon into this, especially not claiming that shippers have to adhere to it. Where are you pulling that from?

Max's name coming first is frightening. What, is he the dominant one in the relationship? O.O

Meh, more than likely not everyone follows that whole character/character or characterxcharacter, etc formula. Heck, I've never seen it written down some where as a rule, it seems like something you eventually pick up, that's what happened in my case. Cut some slack. And even if it's Max being the "dominant" one (seriously, there aren't many relationships of any sort that involve the whole anime/manga/crap formula, and those that are tend to be heavily influenced by culture and religion), it's not like it's the only thing that earns Paisshipping a "crack ship" title.

Anyway, I'd find a well-done fic' for this fascinating, because I can't see it and it's enough to make you kinda go "hur?" and try to figure out. Or hide. Whichever.

Yeah, I get that some people don't put names in seme/uke order or aren't aware. It was kinda supposed to be a joke... who can really see a seven year old dominating someone 4-5 times his age?

Blackjack Palazzo said:
I don't think anyone's bringing canon into this, especially not claiming that shippers have to adhere to it. Where are you pulling that from?
DOB's post. :)

It does when the user likes ships involving two characters who have met.

EDIT: Just also feel like stating that i'm not here to argue, much as i'm a blunt person when it comes to words.

Last edited:
I don't think it has anything to do with them having met. Just what circumstances they would meet under, and whether or not they would be able to tolerate eachother.

Well i'm standing by what I said. The topic creator was getting more people thinking the ship was strange than people at least respecting her ship choice. I jumped in with my genralization cause let's face it, most mainstream fans have serious problem with never-mets, loli, shota.

Plus DirtyOsakanBreads = a girl I know on MSN who has problems with all never-mets. Unless this one on there is different then fine, i'll retract THAT part of my first post in here.

I now get off my soapbox. :}

Well I think Giovanni would be more of the dominant person because he's the team rocket leader.

Maybe if Max and Giovanni ever returned to the show. They would encounter eachother when Team Rocket trying for a new plan. Maybe Max would be in the middle of it and they kidnap him and send him to Giovanni. Maybe Giovanni would make him his personal slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom