• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

SwSh Max Raid Battle request thread

Perfect Chronology
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
  • Staff
...And only 4 months late!

Here you can organise and request Max Raid Battles with your fellow forum members. Simply share your FC and Link Code in your post and you'll be good to go!

• Link Codes can be shared either in this thread or through VMs.
  • VG Rules and general Forum Rules apply.

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
I'm looking for players to join me in a 5 Star Gigantamax Toxtricity raid.

EDIT: Toxtricity raid disappeared today. Request suspended until another one reappears. I do have a 3 Star Gigantamax Kingler raid going on right now for any Shield players that want one.

FC: SW05621-4055-5722
LC: 0961

Please message me if you want to join.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone with Pokémon Sword who can host a G-Max Machamp Raid for me. I can host a G-Max Gengar raid in exchange

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Does anyone have Lugia, Thundurus or Zekrom recorded as their 100% Max Raid Adventure encounter?

In exchange, I have Xerneas and Solgaleo recorded as 100% encounters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m a Shield player looking for the Dynamax Adventures den for Ho-Oh and Latios. I’ve found all the rest through random online matchups but these two are not showing up. Anyone out there have these paths saved??

Reaction score
I’m a Shield player looking for the Dynamax Adventures den for Ho-Oh and Latios. I’ve found all the rest through random online matchups but these two are not showing up. Anyone out there have these paths saved??
I have Ho-oh as a path, do you have Lugia or Thundurus as paths?

Reaction score
I do have Lugia saved, I’d be happy to swap. Don’t care if I catch Ho Oh on the first try or anything, just need to find his path!!

Reaction score
I do have Lugia saved, I’d be happy to swap. Don’t care if I catch Ho Oh on the first try or anything, just need to find his path!!
Perfect, I'll be on in a few minutes.

Reaction score
Okay, I'm ready, here's the Link Code: 2639 5147

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. I must have done something wrong. I’m quite new to all this. I’ve got Lugia’s path loaded though with that code and I’ve said invite others??

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. I must have done something wrong. I’m quite new to all this. I’ve got Lugia’s path loaded though with that code and I’ve said invite others??
Try setting up with that Link Code and I'll join you. Once Lugia is at least on my list of paths, I will host the Ho-oh path.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Zekrom or Lugia den? I was looking to unlock those for shiny hunting.

Reaction score
I have the Lugia den saved still. Do you have Latios by chance?