• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Max Raid Battle request thread

I'm looking for players to join me in a 5 Star Gigantamax Toxtricity raid.

EDIT: Toxtricity raid disappeared today. Request suspended until another one reappears. I do have a 3 Star Gigantamax Kingler raid going on right now for any Shield players that want one.

FC: SW05621-4055-5722
LC: 0961

Please message me if you want to join.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone with Pokémon Sword who can host a G-Max Machamp Raid for me. I can host a G-Max Gengar raid in exchange

Does anyone have Lugia, Thundurus or Zekrom recorded as their 100% Max Raid Adventure encounter?

In exchange, I have Xerneas and Solgaleo recorded as 100% encounters.

Last edited:
I’m a Shield player looking for the Dynamax Adventures den for Ho-Oh and Latios. I’ve found all the rest through random online matchups but these two are not showing up. Anyone out there have these paths saved??

I’m a Shield player looking for the Dynamax Adventures den for Ho-Oh and Latios. I’ve found all the rest through random online matchups but these two are not showing up. Anyone out there have these paths saved??
I have Ho-oh as a path, do you have Lugia or Thundurus as paths?

I do have Lugia saved, I’d be happy to swap. Don’t care if I catch Ho Oh on the first try or anything, just need to find his path!!

I do have Lugia saved, I’d be happy to swap. Don’t care if I catch Ho Oh on the first try or anything, just need to find his path!!
Okay, I'm ready, here's the Link Code: 2639 5147

Yeah, sorry about that. I must have done something wrong. I’m quite new to all this. I’ve got Lugia’s path loaded though with that code and I’ve said invite others??

Yeah, sorry about that. I must have done something wrong. I’m quite new to all this. I’ve got Lugia’s path loaded though with that code and I’ve said invite others??
Try setting up with that Link Code and I'll join you. Once Lugia is at least on my list of paths, I will host the Ho-oh path.

Does anyone have a Zekrom or Lugia den? I was looking to unlock those for shiny hunting.

Does anyone have Thundurus as a path? I have Solgaleo and Tornadus as paths.

EDIT: I now have Lugia as a path.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom