• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme

A clear scan of the cover from the May 2012 issue of CoroCoro has hit the internet, showing possible new characters, and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme. No scans of the actual magazine contents have yet surfaced, however this issue promises to include a wealth of information on the upcoming Pokémon Black Version 2 and White Version 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Dante

Seems legit
Reaction score
Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Wealth of information includes new characters and Me

The new assumed protagonists look rather... meh. Not too fond of the looks, honestly.

Shiny Porygon

Definitely an "F" ticket!
Reaction score
Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

I'd like to agree with the manga-savvy 2ch poster on this one, but the probable protagonists are placed very closely to Pirouette Meloetta and Kyurem's formes. But then, I know nada about manga, so...

They kinda look like Dawn with a 'fro and that guy from Digimon, but that's my tuppence-worth.

Last edited:

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

This was put up too early. You can't get anything from the cover, other than Meloetta. And news doesn't need to involve speculation. I say take it down til we have something solid and new

Black Kyurem

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day
Reaction score

If these are the main characters, they look pretty stupid. The tall one is a lot like Black though...
Can't wait to see what's inside!

Lufenium

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score

Interesting.

I can't wait to see what's inside. I've been craving info on B&W 2 since the announcement back in Feb.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score

If those are the new protagonists, which one's the girl? I can't tell.

Okami Takahashi

Gardevoir Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the one in blue is the girl. It has hair similar to Touko's. If that's the case and the red kid with the spikey black hair is the male, I'm picking the girl because it's better designed.

Matt_2_Sky

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Looks like a male protagonist (on the right) and an NPC that's probably a key part to the story. However it's also possible they are sort of like characters that introduce you to the story but not actual playable characters.

Fudgenuggets

H...a...p...p...y
Reaction score

So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

If those are the real new protagonists rather than characters from a new installment of that one soccer game (as what they appear to be), then my fear has come true: they look physically inferior to Hillbert and Hilda, which means if the female counterparts gets in SSB4, I'll never get to see Hilda in that game again.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score

So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...
The leaked cover apparently came from the site of one of the other franchises appearing in the magazine. Most likely, nobody has the magazine yet.

SolgaleoGX

bite bite bite
Reaction score

They both look like boys..

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score

It'd be neat if these characters were recurring individuals who you battle throughout the game. Not rivals, exactly, just people you bump into now and again.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

That's pretty much Bianca's role. She's not really a rival, but just a friend you bump into often and battle.

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score

That's pretty much Bianca's role. She's not really a rival, but just a friend you bump into often and battle.
Yeah, but she's an "official" rival. And you encounter her a lot. I wouldn't want to run into these kids every town.

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score

They both look like boys..
That is exactly what I thought when I first looked at those scans.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score

It looks to me like a boy on the left and a girl on the right. But I've been fooled before (I'm looking at you, Barry...)

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

I'm going to be the weird one and state that I don't think they're from Black 2 and White 2.

Quagbert

Bulbapædist
Reaction score

I'm guessing gonna go with Joshawott and say that those two kids are just from some unrelated manga, because to me they don't even look like Pokémon characters, much less the BW2 player characters.