• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme

A clear scan of the cover from the May 2012 issue of CoroCoro has hit the internet, showing possible new characters, and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme. No scans of the actual magazine contents have yet surfaced, however this issue promises to include a wealth of information on the upcoming Pokémon Black Version 2 and White Version 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Wealth of information includes new characters and Me

The new assumed protagonists look rather... meh. Not too fond of the looks, honestly.

Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

I'd like to agree with the manga-savvy 2ch poster on this one, but the probable protagonists are placed very closely to Pirouette Meloetta and Kyurem's formes. But then, I know nada about manga, so...

They kinda look like Dawn with a 'fro and that guy from Digimon, but that's my tuppence-worth.

Last edited:
Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel

This was put up too early. You can't get anything from the cover, other than Meloetta. And news doesn't need to involve speculation. I say take it down til we have something solid and new

If these are the main characters, they look pretty stupid. The tall one is a lot like Black though...
Can't wait to see what's inside!

Interesting.

I can't wait to see what's inside. I've been craving info on B&W 2 since the announcement back in Feb.

If those are the new protagonists, which one's the girl? I can't tell.

I think the one in blue is the girl. It has hair similar to Touko's. If that's the case and the red kid with the spikey black hair is the male, I'm picking the girl because it's better designed.

Looks like a male protagonist (on the right) and an NPC that's probably a key part to the story. However it's also possible they are sort of like characters that introduce you to the story but not actual playable characters.

So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...

If those are the real new protagonists rather than characters from a new installment of that one soccer game (as what they appear to be), then my fear has come true: they look physically inferior to Hillbert and Hilda, which means if the female counterparts gets in SSB4, I'll never get to see Hilda in that game again.

So where's the rest of the leaks? Are people just not deciding to scan them? I was really expecting them to reveal more because just the cover of the magazine doesn't give us much...
The leaked cover apparently came from the site of one of the other franchises appearing in the magazine. Most likely, nobody has the magazine yet.

They both look like boys..

It'd be neat if these characters were recurring individuals who you battle throughout the game. Not rivals, exactly, just people you bump into now and again.

That's pretty much Bianca's role. She's not really a rival, but just a friend you bump into often and battle.
Yeah, but she's an "official" rival. And you encounter her a lot. I wouldn't want to run into these kids every town.

It looks to me like a boy on the left and a girl on the right. But I've been fooled before (I'm looking at you, Barry...)

I'm going to be the weird one and state that I don't think they're from Black 2 and White 2.

I'm guessing gonna go with Joshawott and say that those two kids are just from some unrelated manga, because to me they don't even look like Pokémon characters, much less the BW2 player characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom