• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May issue of CoroCoro magazine leaked: Plethora of information revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something. If the game takes place two year after B/W, wouldn't there be some slight appearance changes in some of the characters like Elesa and Burgh.

Elesa became fat and is no longer a model and Burgh, by spending a bit too much money on his paintings, he's now bankrupt and had to sell the gym.

That would be amazing. XD

I was originally over the moon about the game concept and stuff, but now I'm feeling unsure about the iceberg/just-covering-up-the-region thing. The iceberg would be so totally cool though!
The girl is adorable. For some twisted reason she reminds me of a Vocaloid. :p
The guy...the hair is a bit unnerving, as well as the tights, but I think he'll grow on me.
Hehe, the Pokemon Company makes good devilishly handsome rivals. I like this guy. The hair is cool, watchu talkin' 'bout?
The Professor is suspicious. That's all.
Homika is officially my favorite newcomer!
Shizui not so much as his position would replace Cress and I love my brothers... ;-;
And there's my review. XP

I'd be really dissapointed if Driftveil were early on in the gyms, considering its geographical placement. It would just be a snivy troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom