• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May's choice in hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
vxygww.jpg

vxyavp.jpg

Now, I know that that kind of hug is not seen as shippy but I have to note May's choices in the recent special. Date Expectations was one thing but I'm getting very suspicious of May's relationship with her brother.

Whoo for the big sister trying to protect her younger brother bit. Again, out of extreme fear, human beings tend to hug one another for comfort.

It just so happens that May is hugging Max. I mean, for the first picture, would we come up with some sort of shipping between a rock and May? She's hugging the rock...

Just to ask... What's the difference between May's hug with Max and Brock's hug with Joy or Team Rocket's hug? None that I can see.

>>>Just to ask... What's the difference between May's hug with Max and Brock's hug with Joy or Team Rocket's hug? None that I can see.

That's why it's disturbing/interesting!
No difference!

I know the point FabuVinny is trying to make with this thread, he's sneaky like that. :p

Anyway, it's proven that May loves her little brother more than life itself. Two recent dub episodes like "Date Expectations" and "A Cleffa hanger" strikes it in our minds.

I really do love the May/Max scenes, brotherly/sisterly love is awesome, as long as they don't go overboard and make it all mushy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom