• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sale

Japanese McDonald's stores will once more be giving away Pokémon toys in their Happy Meals. It was also announced that the 2012 Pokémon calendar is now available on sale.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sal

Darn! I was hoping that it was U.S. McDonald's giving them away again..... I missed out on the last time they did that.

Re: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sal

I was hoping this would be happening in America too. I got all 12 cards back in June. ^.^

Lucky Japan!! Oh well, I still have my toys from last time ^^

I got so excited until I saw this was only for Japan. A new McDonald's opened up last week in my neighborhood too. D:

You know, I honestly expected Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion toys instead of the Kamis. Then again, I thought THE EXACT SAME THING when I saw the Kamis were in PokePark 2 instead of the Muskedeers. It's nice seeing the Kamis getting so much attention as they are though.

It looks like the Zekrom and Reshiram are just overdrive versions (that light up) of the ones we got in the American promotion.

...Then you guys finally have a idea how we in other countries feel. xD

Why won't they do that in Indonesia?
Why...oh, why?

its sad south africa NEVER gets stuff like that.....

These toys DO look similar to the Western ones given out last summer. The Kami Trio is an interesting choice.

I came here hoping for the same thing. Any word yet on if it's coming stateside?

EDIT:OOPS! It looks like I double posted! Sorry, mods! =(

It's nice that Japan is having these happy meal toys. If only North America did the same. We get dumb toys. And it always makes me mad the way girls are given things like ponies and barbies while boys get the good stuff. Pokemon. That's why I used to ask for the boys toys instead of the girls toys...

This is cool, and while Oshawott was my starter of choice, I wonder why it's the only Starter in this set. Why not just avoid the starters at all... actually, why not just shake things up completely!?
41cofOrluzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Do you still get any events over there? I'm just curious.

um.... we got the U.K events like the vicitni event... :D thats it :/

Luckly,I been doing my research about this and I found the only way to get somthing like this "Pokemon Black and White themed calendar" in the US is to be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Member(The calendar costs 9,720 points if you want to know)
....I know, annoying right for us living in the US...

Want to see
... pokemoncalendarL[1].jpg

Luckly,I been doing my research about this and I found the only way to get somthing like this "Pokemon Black and White themed calendar" in the US is to be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Member(The calendar costs 9,720 points if you want to know)
....I know, annoying right for us living in the US...

Want to see

Are you sure? I seem to have found a few other sources for it on the internet.

2012 CALENDARS - POKEMON [Book]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom