• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t

read the frist post of page 4

I don't want to go in and ask for the toys separate, because then I'd have to pay. If my friend goes for me, she'd go willingly (because she likes the food in McDonald's), so she'd pay to get the food for herself while I get the toy for free. ^^

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t

I'm wondering. Is this the first time in the US that Pokemon has run a promotion with McDonald's? Because in the past, it's either been Burger King or some other (relatively) small chain.

Here is a picture of all the other figures.

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4871

Some of them are poseable.

Pokemon-Black-and-White-McDonalds-toys.jpg

^Picture From The Website That Was In The Post Above^

First time I'll have ordered a Happy Meal in a looooong time. The last time I ordered one, they were still £1. Well, at least they're so small I can order 2 and get Reishram and Zoroark. Maybe I'll get Zekrom and Snivy as well.

Bulbanews said:
Fans in other parts of the world have no need to be jealous as TPCi will continue the partnership around the world later in 2011 and into 2012.

Do we actually have a date for the UK instead of an 'We'll get them there eventually', as we do now?

Im too young to remeber anything but this.

Fortunatly,I need to buy 5 to get filled up,so mif I do decide to do it (prob not) it wont take me too long.

Just a little something to sum up the situation. As of right now, the McDonald's restaurants don't have Pokémon toys & cards in their happy meals. THey have Kung Fu Panda 2 toys as of now. So unfortunately, you people are out of luck until next month or so, people...
Er...the original article says the promotion will be beginning on 17th June.

Also, those figures look pretty cool.

I wish they could just put the Pokemon's names next to the figures and put "Zekrom, Reishram, ect. are the property of Nintendo" in the small print at the bottom instead of putting the TM mark next to every single name.

But that's a small thing. The figures look pretty cool. While I accept they're not going to be anywhere near high quality, I just hope they don't break too easily.

Hey, we're getting Journey Partners and some B&W cards. Not much awesomeness there. :(

Though, I can't see very well, and Minccino might be the unreleased internationally one.

Looks better then the BK TCG promos from Gen IV.

I'm getting 12 Happy Meals.

I must go to McDonalds now! I wish Wendy's sold these...

Lmao McDonalds.
I guess I'll just buy the toys if they're good.

I'm getting 12 Happy Meals.

read the frist post of page 4

I WANT THEM ALL

Nah, not really. Figurines don't excite me, even the Giratina and Lugia ones I got with the Gen IV pre-order games. Oh well.

I think this is a great gimmick for kids, to try and get them hooked on pokemon.

I think I can identify the cards:
Maractus (Black & White 11)
Oshawott (BW Promo 3 [Journeys Partners])
Blitzle (Journey Partners 5)
Tepig (BW Promo 2 [Journey Partners])
Snivy (BW Promo 1 [Journey Partners])
Munna (Journey Partners)
Klink (Journey Partners)
Pidove (Journey Partners)
Sandile (Journey Partners)
Zorua (Journey Partners)

Heh, I like not paying for McDonalds, especially now. My dad owns 2 McDonalds so yeah, free toys for everyone here who says they love me!

Heh, I like not paying for McDonalds, especially now. My dad owns 2 McDonalds so yeah, free toys for everyone here who says they love me!

I LOVE YOU!!! (free toys?)
Anyway, I wish they had put in Zoroark/Reshiram/Zekrom... guess they r just too good

kung fu panda needs to hurry up and get out of the happy meals I want pokemon

kung fu panda needs to hurry up and get out of the happy meals I want pokemon

at least you won't need to wait till July+ i don't know when it comming to my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom